Version history for PilotEdit Lite
Changes for v9.8.0 - v9.9.0
- PilotEdit 9.9.0 supports file type json and gradle.
Changes for v9.0.0 - v9.2.0
- provides the ability to disable file update detection.
Changes for v8.6.0 - v8.7.0
- improves the performance of finding and replacing.
Changes for v8.5.0 - v8.6.0
Changes for v8.4.0 - v8.5.0
- includes improvements over file group/bookmark.
Changes for v8.1.0 - v8.2.0
- PilotEdit 8.2.0 supports groovy and rexx.
Changes for v8.0.0 - v8.1.0
- improvement over column mode.
Changes for v7.8.0 - v7.9.0
- PilotEdit 7.9.0 provides the ability to remove duplicate lines by running PilotEdit script.
Changes for v7.7.0 - v7.8.0
- ability to exclude file types while searching/replacing in directories
Changes for v7.6.0 - v7.7.0
- supports Apache Pig Latin Script.
Changes for v7.4.0 - v7.5.0
- includes regular expression generator.
Changes for v6.5.0 - v6.6.0
- PilotEdit 6.6.0 provides the ability to search in zip files.
Changes for v6.4.0 - v6.5.0
- PilotEdit 6.5.0 has made improvement over file tree window.
Changes for v6.3.0 - v6.4.0
- PilotEdit 6.4.0 has made improvement over file comparison.
Changes for v6.2.0 - v6.3.0
- PilotEdit 6.3.0 supports code collapsing.
Changes for v6.1.0 - v6.2.0
- PilotEdit 6.2.0 is capable of comparing and merging two huge files of 100GB (10 billion lines).