Version history for Pixia
Changes for v6.01s - v6.01z
- Fixed newly found bugs and added compatibility with Windows 10 - ver. 6.01z (16 Aug., 2015)
- This version fixed a problem of drawn lines becoming unstable on some circumstances. - ver. 6.01t (3 Feb. 2015)
- The problem to cause a fatal error of the program when it is used with the View Control window closed has been fixed on this version. - ver. 6.01s (2 Feb. 2015)
- The bug that caused a fatal error if the PC is not connected to a TWAIN device is fixed. - ver. 6.01r (1 Feb. 2015)
Changes for v6.01h - v6.01s
- The problem to cause a fatal error of the program when it is used with the View Control window closed has been fixed on this version.
Changes for v6.01a - v6.01h
- The problem of the previous version that caused incorrect results with effect pens is now fixed
Changes for v6.00t - v6.00y
- The quality of drawn lines improved. Also a bug found on the function of selection tools with anchor points is now fixed.
Changes for v6.00p - v6.00t
- Further improved compatibility with Windows 8.1. These versions are quite well tuned to work faster and smoother than previous versions. Some corrupt icon files are replaced with correct ones. A bug found in the Loupe function is fixed on ver. 6.00t. (Isao updated ver.5 as well as ver. 6 because he wanted it to work better on Windows 8.1, too.(7/26/2014)
Changes for v6.00h - v6.00k
- A bug that caused an error is fixed.
Changes for v6.00g - v6.00h
- A bug found on the selection tool is fixed