Version history for NirSoft ProduKey
Changes for v1.86 - v1.88
- Added 'Save All Items' option.
- Version 1.87
- Fixed to display Office version if the product name is not stored in the Registry.
Changes for v1.85 - v1.86
- Fixed bug: ProduKey displayed wrong product name of Microsoft Office taken from another Registry key.
Changes for v1.80 - v1.85
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns On Load' option.
- Version 1.83
- Added support for SQL Server 2012/2014.
- Version 1.82
- Added 'Run As Administrator' option (Ctrl+F11), which is needed to get a product key from external drive on Windows Vista and later.
- Version 1.81
- You can now export the product keys list to JSON file.
Changes for v1.70 - v1.80
- Added option to temporarily start the remote registry service on the remote computer (For reading the product keys from the Registry on the remote computer)
Changes for v1.67 - v1.70
- Added support for BIOS OEM Key (Windows 8).
Changes for v1.66 - v1.67
- The DefaultProductKey Registry key support added on v1.61 is now turned off by default (You can turn it on with 'Load Default Product Key' option).
Changes for v1.65 - v1.66
- Added /NoErrorMessage command-line option. If you specify it with a save command-line option, an error message won't be displayed if the save action is failed. Instead, the error code will be returned to the caller.
Changes for v1.62 - v1.65
- Added support for Visual Studio.
Changes for v1.61 - v1.62
- Fixed bug from v1.61: ProduKey crashed in some systems.
Changes for v1.60 - v1.61
- ProduKey now tries to extract the key from DefaultProductKey Registry key if the product key cannot be found in the standard location of Windows 7 product key.
Changes for v1.56 - v1.60
- Added support for SQL Server 2008.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.56
- Fixed a bug with the 'N' character location on the product key of Windows 8.
Changes for v1.54 - v1.55
- Fixed ProduKey to decode properly the product key of Windows 8.
Changes for v1.53 - v1.54
- Fixed issue: The properties and 'Select Source' windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.52 - v1.53
- Fixed bug: ProduKey displayed wrong product name string for Exchange Server 2003.
Changes for v1.51 - v1.52
- Decreased the height of the 'Select Source' window to fit the netbook screen size of 1024x600.
Changes for v1.50 - v1.51
- Added 'Show Time In GMT' option.
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
Changes for v1.46 - v1.50
- Added 'Show the computer name for every IP address' option. This option is useful when you scan a range of IP addresses, and you want to view the computer name of every IP address. Be aware that the computer names will appear a few seconds after finishing to scan the product keys.
Changes for v1.45 - v1.46
- Added accelerator keys for 'Copy Product ID' (Ctrl+I) and for 'Copy Product Key' (Ctrl+K).
Changes for v1.43 - v1.45
- Added 'Add Header Line To CSV/Tab-Delimited File' option. When this option is turned on, the column names are added as the first line when you export to csv or tab-delimited file.
Changes for v1.42 - v1.43
- When the product key is not stored in the Registry (like in volume licenses of Windows 7), ProduKey will display 'Product key was not found' instead of wrong 'BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB' key
Changes for v1.41 - v1.42
- Added 'Copy Product ID' and 'Copy Product Key' options.
Changes for v1.40 - v1.41
- Added /ExtractEdition command-line option.
Changes for v1.38 - v1.40
- Fixed ProduKey to display the right product key of Microsoft Office 2010 Beta (Office 14)
Changes for v1.37 - v1.38
- Added sorting options from command-line.
Changes for v1.36 - v1.37
- Fixed issue with x64 systems - The 32-bit version of ProduKey can now also retrieve the product key when you run it on x64 system.
Changes for v1.35 - v1.36
- Added command-line options to control which types of product keys will be shown. (/WindowsKeys, /OfficeKeys, and others)
Changes for v1.33 - v1.35
- New option: Load the product keys of external Windows installations from all disks currently plugged to your computer. When using this option, ProduKey automatically scan all your hard-drives, find the Windows installation folder in them, and extract all product keys stored in these Windows installations.
- New Command-Line Option: /external
Changes for v1.32 - v1.33
- Fixed bug: In 'Select Source' dialog-box, a disk drive error message displayed in some computers.
- Added AutoComplete to Windows directoried combo-box.
Changes for v1.31 - v1.32
- You can now send the information to stdout by specifying an empty filename ("") in the command-line. (For example: produkey.exe /stab "" >> c:\temp\prd.txt)
Changes for v1.30 - v1.31
- Added the last modified time of the ProductID Registry key.