Version history for Radio Ripper
Changes for v3.0 - v3.1
- Bug Fixes:
- Recording was split into separate song files even when this option was not selected.
- Improved program stability when rapidly changing stations.
- New Features:
- Added the ability to create a new Favorites folder when adding a station to Favorites.
- The recording log can now be saved to an alternate file and copied to the clipboard.
- Added "Play Favorites" to system tray icon menu. (Suggested by Asen A)
- Returned "Play Favorites" item to Favorites menu. (Suggested by Asen A)
- When running in the system tray, a single click now restores the application to the desktop. (Suggested by Boris L)
- Program window now remembers its position and size.
- An existing recording log file is no longer overwritten. Instead, a new version is created.
- "Recent Stations", "Song Information" and "Volume Up/Down" items to system tray icon menu.
Changes for v2.0 - v3.0
- Directly open a stream URL. (Suggested by Bonnie B)
- Minimize to system tray. (Suggested by Asen B)
- Opens .asx playlist files.
- Preview stations from the Organize Favorites window.
- Save recorded songs in station specific folders.
- Added button to open recorded songs folder.
- Import stations by simply dragging a .RRfavorites file on to Radio Ripper.
- Added song information button to status bar.
- Several usability improvements.
Changes for v1.0 - v2.0
- Drag and drop stream file to start playing station.
- Records MP3, AAC and WMA files.
- Skip commercials and duplicate tracks.
- Import and export favorite stations.
- Play previous and next station.
- Remembers station history.
- Volume control with volume up/down buttons.
- Double-clicking status bar displays more information about song.