Version history for SmartLabs tsMuxeR for Mac OS X
Changes for v1.9.9 - v1.10.3
- Added MOV/MP4 container support
- Added ability to rescale PGS subtitles
- Added MPL file support
- Several minor bug fixed
Changes for v1.9.1 Beta - v1.9.9
- Bug fixed: Fixed problem with DTS-HD Master Audio on Popcorn player.
- Bug fixed: Fixed problem with interlaced VC-1 streams (stream not detected).
- Added compatibility with H.264 camcorders(pic_order_cnt_type 2 now supported).
- added option "--insertBlankPL" which allows to add short black video (near 0.5 second) before main video. It is sovles the problem of "green bar" for cropped video on some players such PS3.
- Added options --mplsOffset and --m2tsOffset for changing M2TS and MPLS files enumeration.
- video_format field in MPLS file now always filled, including cropped video.
- Empty folders are no longer created in AVCHD mode (CERTIFICATE, JAR e.t.c)