Version history for SuperRam for Windows
Changes for v126.96.36.1994 - v188.8.131.524
- Changed compression level of installer to decrease file size.
Changes for v184.108.40.2064 - v220.127.116.114
- Fixed problem with installer during the update process which would hang and not install updates for some customers.
Changes for v18.104.22.1684 - v22.214.171.1244
- Fixed code for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 detection. Changed how shortcuts are added to Windows 8, removing uninstaller and readme from the links added to start screen with the installer.
Changes for v126.96.36.1994 - v188.8.131.524
- Fixed problem with the trial date check routine, fixed minor bug with controls not lining up properly, and removed code which was no longer used to lower the file size.
Changes for v184.108.40.2063 - v220.127.116.114
Changes for v18.104.22.1683 - v22.214.171.1243
- Made changes to the update and activation code to reflect changes made with the backend server scripts. Also added several serials to the blocked serials list that were used for software piracy.
Changes for v126.96.36.1993 - v188.8.131.523
- Fixed bug with the update code and those that have an activated and purchased copy, where the update would keep prompting endlessly. Removed graphics for a background image that was no longer used to trim down the size of the main executable.
Changes for v184.108.40.2063 - v220.127.116.113
- Added update code which checks if a sofware update is available if it has not been updated within 45 days, will prompt to download and install the latest version. Fixed minor bug on software startup code to prevent multiple copies opened at the same time.
Changes for v18.104.22.1683 - v22.214.171.1243
- Updated the TrialPay uninstall graphic to reflect updated icons and new marketing caption. Fixed minor typos within the license file and references to outdated support phone numbers.
Changes for v126.96.36.1993 - v188.8.131.523
- Added code which would not detect Windows 8.1 correctly, also added new section within manifests to detect Windows 8.1 correctly.
Changes for v184.108.40.2063 - v220.127.116.113
- Removed duplicate mainicon that was no longer needed with updated version of Delphi which reduced each executable by a hundred kb. Also added the 30 day trial limitation back to software.
Changes for v18.104.22.1683 - v22.214.171.1243
- Added fix to the online updater which would not properly overwrite files that were of the same file size even though the file was a newer version.
Changes for v126.96.36.1993 - v188.8.131.523
- Made changes to the background image on the main window and on the secondary windows. Fixed bug with how the installer would add icons to the Windows 8.1 start screen.
Changes for v184.108.40.2063 - v220.127.116.113
- Updated installer to new version to support Windows 8.1 features and correctly install and set permissions on files and with the registry.
Changes for v18.104.22.1683 - v22.214.171.1243
- Fixed problem where InnoSetup would not install properly outside of the main Windows install drive, or onto a USB thumb drive.
Changes for v126.96.36.1993 - v188.8.131.523
- Tested and added some minor fixes because of errors with Windows 8.1 RTM. Added Windows 8.1 detection with installer as well.
Changes for v184.108.40.2063 - v220.127.116.113
- Updated contact and phone number for technical support within all documentation and help file. Recompiled help file with updated html help compiler for compatibility.
Changes for v18.104.22.1683 - v22.214.171.1243
- Added fix for some serial numbers that would not work due to unicode characters in the customers name. Fixed bug during update process that would hang and cause the updater to not update the software correctly. Changed compression level on installer to prevent error messages of not enough disk space during extraction and installation.
Changes for v126.96.36.1993 - v188.8.131.523
- Fixed issue with Windows 8.1 compatibility, also added further fixes to the Korean translation. Changed compression and some output options within the installer.
Changes for v184.108.40.2061 - v220.127.116.113
- Updated the recent Korean transltion to fix some typos, shorten sentences that ran on too long and grammer mistakes.