VidCoder (64-bit) v6.12 Beta
Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
It uses the popular HandBrake as an encoding engine.
- MP4, MKV containers
- H.264 encoding with x264, the world's best video encoder
- Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
- MPEG-4, MPEG-2, Theora video
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
- Target bitrate, size or quality for video
- 2-pass encoding
- Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace filters
- Batch encoding
- Instant source previews
- Creates small encoded preview clips
- Pause, resume encoding
NOTE: This application will not rip protected DVDs or Blu-ray, you will require third party software for that.
This version of VidCoder is for 64-bit versions of Windows only.
vidcoder blu-ray dvd convert encode 64-bit
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)