Version history for TMPGEnc MPEG Editor (Trial)
<<Back to software description
Changes for v188.8.131.52 - v184.108.40.206
- Added Dolby® Digital 5.1 output support (Starting from this version you cannot output multiple Dolby Digital streams at a time. Ex: When outputting with the Batch encode tool or using several instances of TMPGEnc MPEG Editor 3 simultaneously).
- Added AAC 5.1 channel input suppport.
- Added Possibility to force a given AAC source channel mode in the Property window of a clip.
- Added Multithread setting provides options to reduce the memory usage during the motion search (enabled by default). This option may slightly reduce the processing speed.
- Added Multithread setting provides source file caching options.
- Fixed Noise would sometimes appear at the bottom of the high-speed thumbnail picture when the source was 1920×1080 progressive.
- Fixed When cut-editing, a different picture would appear for a split second.
- Fixed MPEG-2 Audio in joint-stereo mode could not be used when outputting into BDAV format.
- Fixed Scene change detection would sometimes display the previous frame rather than the actual search end frame.
- Fixed When importing a TS file, a still picture would sometimes appear for a long time at the beginning of the video.
- Fixed Some specific TS files could not be read.
- Fixed The MPEG Tools' Advanced Multiplexer could not correctly multiplex more than two Dolby® Digital or Linear PCM streams into a file.
- Fixed In Dolby® Digital output, a small fraction of the audio could be lost at connection or cut-edit points, possibly resulting in an audio gap.
- Fixed A division by zero error would arise at the end of the re-encode analysis of added VCD materials.
- Fixed The application would sometimes exit on an error after importing a DVD-Video title with the Source Wizard.
- Fixed During an MPEG-1 System Stream and MPEG-2 Program Stream multiplexing, the right PES would sometimes not be added to the PTS.
- Fixed 20 bit or 24 bit Linear PCM audio in a clip would be mistakenly identified as 16 bit in the Source stage.
- Fixed Other corrections.
Changes for v220.127.116.11 - v18.104.22.168
- Fixed Using DXVA2 in a Windows Vista environment to playback a video with deinterlacing would set the framrate at 30 fps and halve the vertical resolution.
- Fixed AAC playback would be delayed by several dozen ms.
- Fixed MPEG-2 TS file could not be opened in cases of timestamp overflow.
- Fixed Some parts of a terrestrial digital source would wrongly be flagged with a 1:1 aspect ratio.
- Fixed The preview update would become slow when in overlay display mode.
- Fixed When importing a VOB/VRO file directly into the clip list by dragging 'n dropping, a warning window would display. Clicking the "No" button would display the warning window again.
- Fixed Importing several advance VBR files would raise a parameter error when accessing the Format stage.
- Fixed When accessing the Audio filter stage in the Clip editor, the clip information default time display would be always 0.
- Fixed In Preferences?Work folders?MPEG output, when the "Create an output folder named 'Project xx'" option was disabled and the "Multiple output mode file naming" option was something other than "Clip name.extension", the Batch encode tool would not check if an output file name was duplicated when registering a job in Multiple file output mode.
- Fixed In the Batch encode tool, when the number of Tasks was greater than 1, registering more than one project with the automatic folder creation enabled would cause the task process to fail on starting.
- Fixed When outputting a 16:9 file with the Batch encode tool, its thumbnail would display in 4:3 (with black bars on top and bottom).
- Improved MPEG-2 TS handling when the file header contains invalid data.
- Improved The demultiplexer tool now automatically adds the file extension to the output file name according to the input file when the output file extension is not specified.
- Improved The copy folder path in the Source Wizard DVD import is now a read-only field.
- Improved The XDVD/Advance VBR warning window in the Source stage now displays "Continue" and "Cancel" buttons instead of the "Continue" and "Close" buttons. When clicking the "Cancel" button, the status of the "Do not display this message again" checkbox is not saved.
- Added AAC support
- Added When outputting a project in Multiple file output mode and registering it to the Batch encode tool, a confirmation window now displays if a file may be overwritten.
Changes for v22.214.171.124 - v126.96.36.199
- Improved Validation system updated to support content-regulated network environment.
- Fixed In the Source Wizard DVR-MS importer's program list, pop-up information in the video list would not display correctly.
- Fixed In the Format stage in BDAV output mode, an error could occur when selecting the Dual channel mode in the Audio settings and then clicking on the Output stage button or the Smart-rendering analyzer button.
- Fixed When outputting more than two clips in MPEG format in the Multiple file output mode, the estimated remaining time could be far higher than the actual time.
- Fixed The progress bar in the Output stage now resets correctly when a new Project is started.
- Fixed Font size adjusted in the Clip editor thumbnail preview timecode display.
- Fixed Font size adjusted in the thumbnail GDI.
- Fixed When the deinterlace filter was active, moving to the next frame in the Clip editor required two clicks on the "Next frame" button instead of one.