Version history for Trillian
<<Back to software description
Changes for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- - Fix bugs with MSN mail, XMPP connectivity, and a crash.
Changes for v18.104.22.168c - v22.214.171.124
- - Fix Twitter connectivity.
Changes for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52 Beta
- Windows Live. Trillian now supports signing in to WLM from multiple locations! File transfer speed has been improved (more to come), and mobile messaging is now supported.
- Notifications. You can now use notifications to directly retweet, reply to a tweet, and interface with mail right away.
- MetaContact Windows. When talking to a MetaContact, if you receive a message from another of their usernames the window will automatically switch for you.
- Instant Lookup for Hyperlinks. Move your mouse cursor on top of links to preview. Youtube links will show a preview image, too. Great for detecting NSFW links before you open them in browser, and will even resolve shortened links for you!
- Instant Lookup for Popular Terms. We now have more up-to-date Wikipedia data, and more relevant links for each popular term detected.
- Activity History. A polished look and powerful new asset view feature that lets you browse through images sent and received help improve history.
- Quicker MetaContact Creation. You can now drag and drop one contact on top of another to instantly combine them into a MetaContact.
- Other Updates. Support for Twitter’s new retweet mechanism, Twitter Lists, a customizable timeout for notification windows, and the return of custom avatar support.
- Skin Packs. Emoticon and Sound Packs have been moved to a more prominent location in preferences and are easier to change on-the-fly. You can also change contact list icons now with the new Icon Packs.
- Faster Setup For New Users. We’ve tidied up some of the screens in the installation wizard so new customers can get started more quickly than before!
Changes for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- FIXED [Contact List] Some search results may not appear
- FIXED [Message Window] Crash during timestamp population
- FIXED [Message Window] Issue where a large display name may crash
- FIXED [Message Window] Issue where only a Troubleshoot button appears
- FIXED [Message Window] Some fixes for dark colors in cobalt
- FIXED [MAIL] Crash during an error state
- FIXED [TWITTER/SKYPE/MAIL] Crash on exit
- FIXED [XMPP] Facebook xmpp support
- FIXED [IRC] Error with creating IRC accounts
Changes for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- This version addresses 3 recently reported security vulnerabilies and includes a minor fix for the MSN engine that was causing crashes for a small number of customers.
Changes for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- There are several issues with Yahoo right now. Due to a recently uncovered issue with Yahoo logins, we’ve released Trillian 184.108.40.206..