Version history for SmartLabs tsMuxeR for Linux
Changes for v1.9.9 - v1.10.3
- Added MOV/MP4 container support
- Added ability to rescale PGS subtitles
- Added MPL file support
- Several minor bug fixed
Changes for v1.9.1 Beta - v1.9.9
- Bug fixed: Fixed problem with DTS-HD Master Audio on Popcorn player.
- Bug fixed: Fixed problem with interlaced VC-1 streams (stream not detected).
- Added compatibility with H.264 camcorders(pic_order_cnt_type 2 now supported).
- added option "--insertBlankPL" which allows to add short black video (near 0.5 second) before main video. It is sovles the problem of "green bar" for cropped video on some players such PS3.
- Added options --mplsOffset and --m2tsOffset for changing M2TS and MPLS files enumeration.
- video_format field in MPLS file now always filled, including cropped video.
- Empty folders are no longer created in AVCHD mode (CERTIFICATE, JAR e.t.c)
Changes for v1.8.30 Beta - v1.8.35 Beta
- Feature: Two modes is supported now: "Create Blu-ray disk" and "Create AVCHD disk". The mode "Create AVCHD disk" is recommended for DVD disks. Use mode "Create Blu-ray disk" if you want to write files to blue-ray disk.
- gcc is linked statically, for improvement of compatibility with different Linux versions.
- Bug fixed: Incompatibility of VC-1 tracks with Panasonic players was fixed. User mode "Blu-ray disk" for playing VC-1 tracks with Panasonic players.
- Bug fixed: Incorrect splitting of files, if size of part is more than 4Gb. This bug appears in Linux version only.
- Bug fixed: Incorrect extraction of VC-1 track from some mkv files.
Changes for v1.7.1(b) - v1.7.3(b)
- Improved M2TS splitting in Blu-ray mode
- bug fixed: some H.264 streams in version 1.7.1/1.7.2 did not work.