Version history for Tweaking.com - svchost.exe Lookup Tool
Changes for v1.2.0 - v1.5.0
- Per user request I added the options to save the list to a file or to copy it to the system clip board.
Changes for v1.0.0 - v1.2.0
- Per user request I have added the ability to sort the list by column.
- Changed the details window from a list to a text box. You can now copy the text in the details window.
- Added new details in the detail window to show what account the service is run from.
- Changed the way the program pulls the memory of the svchost processes. Before it had to take debug privileges in order to pull the memory info. This required more API's calls and changes the programs privileges in order to pull that info. Since the program pulls the service information with WMI I changed it to pull the memory information from WMI as well, which doesn't require all those API calls and changing privileges. Thus making the code cleaner and faster.