Version history for UndercoverXP
Changes for v1.22 - v1.23
- Printing: Added support for Canon Pixma 4600 Tray G.
- Translations Fixed unresolved translations of formats resulting in ???'s in format dropdown and Format Editor.
- Format Editor: Fixed image layout gets corrupted after using the format editor.
- Format Editor: sizes of trays were corrupted when using the Format Editor.
- Format Editor: The selected format was not always shown when starting the Format Editor.
- Format Editor: format description in configuration file was removed when using the Format Editor.
- Format Editor: RECT keywords were removed when using the Format Editor.
- User Interface: Filenames below preview in main window are now cut off at the end when too long.
- User Interface: Fixed small transparency issues with Checkboxes and Buttons on Window Vista and 7.
- Format Editor: configuration file is now only saved when actually changes are made when the OK button is used.
- Format Editor: Finally added LINE and RECT editors.
- Autodetect: Fixed correct detection and rotation of a CD Front + Inside.
- User Interface: Added Paste from clipboard via menu, context menu and Ctrl-V shortcut.
- Translations: updated the Russian, Greek and French translations.
- Translations: Added Slovak translation.
Changes for v1.21 - v1.22
- Translations: Translations of the formats are now also used in the Format Editor.
- User Interface: Displaying of the preview for trays got broken for several skins.
- Translations: Text below the preview indication no image loaded was not always translated correctly.
- Skins: Added an option to draw an edge around the preview paper (for skins with light backgrounds of the main window).
- Translations: Added Vietnamese translation.
- Translations: Updated the Italian and Hungarian translations.
- Format Editor: Manual changed values of positions were not saved.
- Startup: Check for updates now uses the undercoverxp.tk redirector instead of the direct link.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.21
- Configuartion File:  characters in file names of recently opened files broke the configuration file.
- Skins: Removed the Santa skin.
- User Interface: Context menu was empty if not translated.
- Templates: Separated native slimline DVD and regular DVD printed as slimline formats.
- Translations: Format names are now translatable (only Dutch, my native language, is completed for now).
- Translations: Initial UI language is now set to the language of the OS.
- Translations: Updated the Dutch and Czech translations.
- General: Tested (succesfully) on Windows 7.
Changes for v1.19 - v1.20
- Portability: Added a portable version to the Software section.
- Translations: Updated the Russian translation.
- Portability: Some (unneccessary) empty registry entries were still created.
- Printing: Fixed a problem when "print on a single page" was checked but no second image was selected.
- Skins: Added grayscale option for skins.
- Skins: Added a "clean" skin, a Media skin and a Santa skin.
- Skins: Added options to configure text, background and combobox colors for skins.
- Online Help: Added (initial) Online Help.
- User Interface: Added context menu to left and right preview windows for Load, Print, Rotate and New.
- User Interface: Cosmetic changes for several dialogs.
Changes for v1.18 - v1.19
- Configuration File: Settings were not always saved correctly.
- Configuration File: duplicate entries (due to previous bugs) are now removed.
- Configuration File: Last used folder was not always remembered correctly.
Changes for v1.17 - v1.18
- Vista: Fixed UAC (User Account Control) problem resulting in Languages not being selectable, options not being saved, etc. From now on you can run UnderCoverXP on Vista logged in as a User or an Administrator, without the need to "Run As Administrator" and with UAC either enabled or disabled.
- Translations: Updated the Finish and German translations.
- Format Editor: Fixed unchecking of Remapping was not stored.
- Printing: Fixed Auto Rotating in Batch Mode Printing.
- Skins: Removed XMas Skin.
- Skins: Fixed crash on corrupted skins.
Changes for v1.16 - v1.17
- Printing: Fixed printing both images on one single page.
- Translations: Updated the French, German and Japanese translations. Added Arabic translation.
- Formats: Added Playstation Portable (PSP) format.
Changes for v1.15 - v1.16
- Printing: Fixed printing of the second (right side) image.
- Options: Fixed options were not always saved.
Changes for v1.14 - v1.15
- Development environment: Moved to Visual Studio 2008 and MFC 9.0.
- Printing: Added Media Type and Paper Source properties for all individual formats.
- Formats: Added Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii formats.
- Options: Added support for custom auto loading texts.
- Skins: Added a good old skin from one of the previous versions: "R2000" and a "XMas Anime" skin.
- Skins: Fixed a bug were the overlay part on the right preview was not drawn correctly.
- General: Added an (optional) check for a new version at startup.
- Application: UnderCoverXP is now fully portable: all settings are stored in a local configuration file (undercoverxp.cfg) instead of the Windows registry. Your current settings are imported the first time you run the new version.
Changes for v1.13 - v1.14
- Printing: Fixed a bug in forcing CD-R tray even when no tray format was specified or even when no tray printer is connected.
- Configuration file: Detecting if no configuration file available instead of crashing.
- Skins: Fixed crash when previous selected external skin was removed.
Changes for v1.1.2 - v1.13
- Format Editor: When saving a changed or added format the hole size value was always reset to zero.
- Format Editor: When saving a changed or added format the paper size (only used for dimensions of the tray for now) was not saved.
- Format Editor: Manually edited positions were not used.
- Format Editor: Autodetect flag was not saved.
- Format Editor: LEFT, RIGHT, TOP and BOTTOM keywords are now saved correctly.
- Printing: Fixed a bug in selecting the Tray when printing on a Canon PIXMA label printer.
- Translations: Only the selected language is now read into memory at startup.
- Translations: Added Catalan translation.
- Printing: Added support for a new Canon CD-R tray (Tray F). The following Canon tray printers are now supported: iP3000, iP4000, iP5000, iP6000, iP6000D, iP8500, MP750, MP760, MP780, iP4200, iP5200, iP6600D, iP6700D, MP950, iP4300, MP 600, MP810 and MP960. Tested with the latest printer drivers versions 1.80, 1.90b and 1.95.
- Skins: Added random skin selection (which is the new default setting)