Version history for VNC Free Edition
Changes for v6.1.0 - v6.1.1
- FIXED: Active Directory user accounts with no expiry date can now be used to authenticate to VNC Server using single sign-on (SSO)
- FIXED: VNC Servers Information Center dialog no longer shows an erroneous error message when the legacy SecurityTypes parameter is set to a value other than
(this may affect users upgrading from VNC 5.x).
- FIXED: VNC Server in Virtual Mode (Xvnc) no longer crashes due to a bug in the X11 render extension.
Changes for v4.1.1 - v4.1.3
- FIXED: Security vulnerability.
- Update to VNC Viewer only. Patches a possible security vulnerability only present in the listening viewer. VNC Server is not compromised.