Version history for NirSoft WebVideoCap
Changes for v1.40 - v1.41
- Fixed WebVideoCap to capture the .mp4 files of dailymotion.com and probably other Web sites.
Changes for v1.38 - v1.40
- Fixed issue: WebVideoCap failed to capture .flv files in YouTube and probably other video sites, due to small change in the video servers.
Changes for v1.37 - v1.38
- Added Promiscuous Mode option for WinPCap capture in Advanced Options window, which is disabled by default. In previous versions, WebVideoCap always worked in Promiscuous Mode, but in some wireless cards, the network packets cannot be captured at all in this mode.
Changes for v1.36 - v1.37
- Fixed bug: WebVideoCap crashed on some mms/RTSP streams.
Changes for v1.35 - v1.36
- Fixed small bug: The .MP4 capture option was enabled during capture.
Changes for v1.33 - v1.35
- Added support for capturing .MP4 files played by Flash.