Version history for xp-AntiSpy (Portable)
<<Back to software description
Changes for v3.97-11 - v3.98
- What changed:
- Reworked setting Hide shortcut arrow because it was not always working on 64bit systems.
- Removed setting Deny access to 16-Bit-Applications from Suggested profile
- Fixed several errors occurring on 64bit systems
- Added Feature: The menu Profiles now contains the entry Check profile at logon. If there?s a check mark in front of, the xp-AntiSpy will check the current selected profile everytime you logon to your system. If a setting does not conform to that profile you will be presented a dialog window, asking to reapply the profile.
- Added feature: Due to the amount of settings in the xp-AntiSpy it get?s complicated if you look for a special one. So I added a search field which can be enabled by selecting the menu Special>Show search field. Once you enter a search term it will be searched in all setting names and the according info text for that setting
Changes for v3.97-5 - v3.97-6
- This version fixes a bug with the activation of the firewall service on windows 7.