Version history for youtubeDLFrontEnd
Changes for v1.2.1 - v1.2.2
- ADDED: Duration column added. Fill it in via the context menu, or have it auto-filled via a setting. Note that duration can't always be retrieved, and creates extra traffic.
- ADDED: New ways to set priority: Select the downloads you want to set, then ctrl or alt-click a column header to prioritize by that column. For example: alt-click the duration column to download the shortest videos first, control-click it to prioritize the longest videos.
- ADDED: "Additional args" setting now has a default location filled in to give guidance in new installs.
- CHANGED: Icon now white-outlined to show on dark backgrounds.
- CHANGED: Help links loads youtube-dl help page instead of showing the command line reference.
- FIXED: Misc bugs fixed.