SlySoft offering discounts to AfterDawn users

Written by James Delahunty (Google+) @ 22 Mar 2006 19:59 User comments (70)

SlySoft offering discounts to AfterDawn users SlySoft, the company behind the popular software titles CloneCD, CloneDVD, AnyDVD and CloneDVD Mobile, is again offering discounts on its titles to AfterDawn.com users. The discount can be redeemed by using promotion code "afterdawn" (without quotes) when making a purchase through SlySoft's site. The offer is valid until 2nd April 2006. The value of the coupon depends on the amount of licenses you will be acquiring. See below...
Number of products - Coupon Value
Single License (39$) - 5.00 US$
2 License Bundle (59$) - 10.00 US$
3 License Bundle (78$) - 15.00 US$
4 License Bundle (95$) - 20.00 US$

For example, if you were to purchase AnyDVD, CloneCD and CloneDVD, that would be a 3 license bundle (three products) and you would receive a $15 discount. So the price would be $63 instead of the usual $78. If you buy all four products offered by SlySoft you will receive a $20 discount, bringing the price to just $75.

Remember to use the promotion code afterdawn while purchasing the software. If you forget it, you won't receive any discounts.

To buy any of SlySoft's products and take advantage of this excellent offer, go to: http://www.slysoft.com

Download CloneDVD from: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/clonedvd.cfm

Download the new CloneDVD Mobile from: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_tools/clonedvd_mobile.cfm

122.3.2006 20:44
aabbccdd

guys theses programs (clonedvd 2 and anydvd) are worth twice the price. so all you nOOBs grab this deal while you can ,you wont be dissappointed

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 25 Mar 2006 @ 20:26

222.3.2006 20:44
aabbccdd

g

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 25 Mar 2006 @ 6:54

422.3.2006 21:00

OPS

522.3.2006 21:03

Err, I made a mistake there, can you guys edit out? AnyDVD is the best, go for it people..

622.3.2006 21:24
vegeta66

slysoft makes great software i highly recommend it they give u alot more than u pay for

722.3.2006 21:56
Irish13

This is listed in the terms and conditions "We will disclose your Personal Information to the extent required in the event it must respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process" I have used the product on it's trial and like it but I now use DVD43 which seems to be working fine, not updated as well but for now it's keeping up. I would buy it if someone could clear up the legal issues with AnyDVD.

823.3.2006 3:02

These products are so unbelievable, I would suggest that everybody get these if possible. I already have them and they are fantastic.

923.3.2006 7:12
ripfuel

Slysoft definetly has the upper hand for the type of software that it is. There is nothing out there better, faster or with as many updates as these guys. If you don't have it...get it! Keep up thje good work Slysoft!

1023.3.2006 11:15

All 4 eh? There are 5 products...

1123.3.2006 12:39

Virtual Clone Drive is Free. Hence no discount.

1223.3.2006 14:16

I have spent alot of money on DVD backup software starting with DVDXCOPY and going on from there. This by far the best package avaiable. Any DVD works like nothing else for DRM. Clone DVD is by far the best 1 click backup I have ever used. Clone CD works good. I can't say enough excetp BUY IT

1323.3.2006 18:07

I really appreciate the way these folks go out of their way to take care of us. Thanks Slysoft.

1423.3.2006 19:28
ianmerc

I have to tell you this is a fantastic deal. I bought 3 a few weeks ago after a great trial period. I thought I had a good deal then, but this is even better. Great products and top class support. Always responded to any issues I had. I would have bought all 4 if this deal had been available.

1524.3.2006 12:37
jame22

I always trust Afterdawn.com and it's members for the best help backing up my kids' movies. I was, and to a certain extent, am still a die hard DVD Shrink and Decrypter User. But after reading posts time and time and time again, you CAN NOT go wrong with the products from Slysoft. The price, I admit, had scared me away for awhile, but I definitely do not regret the purchase. This is a must have program set. I have never had any problems, and for those who might have trouble using them at first, do a search on this site which gives you excellent directions on how to use the programs. Thanks to all the members posts I've read that made me change my mind to buy this software!

1624.3.2006 12:59

Using AnyDVD in conjunction with DVD Shrink, and by following ALL the suggestions from the old timers (use Verbatim blanks, burn no faster than 4x, use no stick-on labels, etc.), it's become almost too easy to back up my disks. I still check about every 10th disk with DVD Info Pro, but I haven't had a bad burn in many, many moons. AnyDVD is definately worth twice the price just in the money saved with no coasters.

1725.3.2006 2:41

hi it beats me how DVD Decrypter can be took out of action due to legal reasons and AnyDVD keeps on trucking?

1825.3.2006 3:22

Lightning UK! (DVD Decrypter) was in UK, while SlySoft (AnyDVD) is in Antigua. I suppose the law is different there.

1925.3.2006 3:50

aabbccdd cant believe im saying this to you but the fourm rules say no double posting

2025.3.2006 4:44

The thread is about AnyDVD and the discount, its not really about whether abcd double posted.. maybe you should pay attention to rule #14 which is don't play the role of a mod, let the mod do his/her job. im sure if abcd is an aa he knows that. Sometimes the server is tricky and you double post. it happens, get over it. *back on topic* lol i was going to ask the same thing rotary lol. and like aabbccdd said AnyDVD is worth the money if you are rampid back-upper. Buy the program and don't be cheap

2125.3.2006 4:55

sorry i just tought aabbccdd would have got into trouble by a mod thats why i told him..sorry

2225.3.2006 5:01

its cool, don't worry about it. if its purposely done to like bump up a thread then yea the mods will say something. If its jus an accidental one like aabbccdd's they probably wont say much if anything at all, cause it just happens sometimes. Do you back up your dvd's deathowl?

2325.3.2006 5:04

thanks Joeva and ye i backup my dvds using clonedvd2 and AnyDVD, and sometimes with AnyDVD and CloneDVDmobile ,i think slysoft has great programs .worth the money

2425.3.2006 5:09

I used to use AnyDVD, then I switched to DVD-D and switched back to AnyDVD. Mainly because, well I need AnyDVD for Clonemobile. What do you use clonemobile for? You ipod?

2525.3.2006 5:14

Nope I use it for putting videos onto my psp. i tried ImTOO DVD Ripper 4 but found clonedvd mobile is better because it gets updated more times than ImTOO DVD Ripper 4 and its quicker to. I see that you are a psp owner.what do you use to put videos onto your psp?

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 25 Mar 2006 @ 5:17

2625.3.2006 5:24

Well I don't like clone mobile cause I cant change the screen resolution. I like to have my resolution on 368x208, and i cant do that with clone mobile. So i use DVD-D and PSP Video Converter. PSP video 9 is another decent video converter. However this topic is about AnyDVD so if you want to discuss the psp more, come into the psp section here http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/149 Overall Clonemobile is good tho. I can call my gf and tell her to do a few movies for me and she can do them no prob.

2725.3.2006 5:37

Oh ye i got a little side tracked there. Anyway slysoft products are well worth the money. I am a pround owner of all their products.

2825.3.2006 5:44

Hopefully you're a prowd purchaser like me =D.

2925.3.2006 5:56

Well if I am not a purchaser whats there to be pround of? And a bit of advice to save you a good bit of money is to buy slysoft products when afterdawn are offering a discount. If your going to buy them all you are better off doing it all at the same time because if you buy 2 products of slysoft you get a $10 discount and buy 3 you get a $15 discount and so on.

3025.3.2006 6:02

Naw I have AnyDVD and Clone mobile, that's all i will need from slysoft lol. But thanks lol.

3125.3.2006 6:06

You should try CloneCD its very good for making backups of your cds. You can make a backup of your Pc games/music CDs etc.And you get a 21 free day trail.

3225.3.2006 6:23

And that works with AnyDVD right or is there a AnyCD lol

3325.3.2006 6:26

No you dont need AnyDVD to use clonecd

3425.3.2006 6:56
aabbccdd

DeathOwl ,dont worry about what iam doing ,i couldnt edit the first post when the thread started ,i relize the rule better than you belive me

3525.3.2006 7:16

DeathOwl its up to a mod to say whats needed.as aabbccdd knows the rules.

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 25 Mar 2006 @ 7:16

3625.3.2006 9:00

ok

3725.3.2006 9:04

i told him all that already lol! im hope he's learned his lesson. for future reference death like i said if you see someone double/triple post jus tell them in a nice way, cause if u seem authorative about it, well this is what'll happen, you get an addict(i dont kno aabbccdd but he seems cool) and a mod (ireland) angry. And death i kno you don't need anydvd for cds but i was being funny. AnyDvD for protected DVDs and AnyCD would be for the protected wma cds lol get it now? so maybe it wasnt that funny =/

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 25 Mar 2006 @ 9:05

3825.3.2006 9:06

I now know to shut up and stay out of things ..just let the mod do his work,right?

3925.3.2006 9:53

yah yah, like i said death you can say it nicely but only nicely. other than that yea just let the mods deal w\it

4025.3.2006 17:49

slysoft is awsome, the only thing CloneDVD is missing is a one-click copy, that would make it perfect

4125.3.2006 20:09

Ive tried a few burning software, and I must say slysofts CloneDVD is scamware and should not be bought. My backups always skip when I use that software. With all the programs that are out, I believe DVD Shrink to be one of the most consistent and best dvd backup software out there with the exception of those thousands of dollars software out there.

4225.3.2006 20:17

I wouldn't say its scamware. They are pretty good. I've had problems with audio syncing a bunch of times with CloneDVD and clonemobile, but that's all. I will agree with you, Dvdshrink is quite consistent.

4325.3.2006 20:24
aabbccdd

hot_ice ,if your have problem with skipping it NOT anydvd its the blank media your using your burn speed etc but def, NOT the software. PM me for help if you want

4425.3.2006 22:33

Hey anyone know why Any DVD won't decrypt the Matrix movies or Batman Begins? Even with the latest version 5.4.9.1. Says the protections removed but it won't decrypt. Keep getting a message that it is protected.

4525.3.2006 23:00
aabbccdd

it will decrypt both movies very easy ,what are you using to encode the movie with or you have bad/sratched discs ,use clonedvd 2 with anydvd ,heres a guide http://bbmayo.home.comcast.net/

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 26 Mar 2006 @ 10:43

4626.3.2006 1:24

[edit]

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 26 Mar 2006 @ 4:44

4726.3.2006 12:43

@abcdabcdabcaabccabacbabcbacbbacbcbabcabbacbabcabcabca'' Lol just kidding with your nickname. LOLLLOL Well i had memosux, but now i am changing it to Maxell. My burn speeds are much slower, but i still think its not good software. If a damned program cannot burn your backup with decent quality without it skipping, having audio or subtitles problem, or even going blank at times, WELL TO ME IT SUCKS ROYALLY. But thats just me, I expect the most of what I buy, AnyDVD with DVD Shrink has always been number one for me. The rest im not too fond of. P.S. the girl in the pic is incredibly hot.

4826.3.2006 13:09
aabbccdd

anydvd doesnt burn ,it removes the encryption so how the hell can you blame AnyDVD for your burning problems. you need to look deeper into your problem BTW its the best software(anydvd) on the market as most will agree in here

4926.3.2006 14:04
ianmerc

Absolutely agree with aabbccdd. The slysoft product clonedvd2 and AnyDVD are absolutely awesome. I do agree there have been a couple of times when the result was far from perfect but it has always been an issue with the disc (dirty, scratched), the media, the burn speed or burner. Every issue I ever had was caused by one of those. I have also had wonderful support from them regarding any questions. That is input for all it is worth.

5027.3.2006 4:49

I think it is great what SlySoft is doing here... Great news...

5127.3.2006 11:31

@aaaabbbcbcccddd well if you read my post carefully, which I'm sure you didn't, you would notice I wrote AnyDVD with shrink. Together they backup dvds...

5227.3.2006 14:49

Noob question if you cant talk about Programs that can handle encrytped DVDs why are talking about CLone DVD? 0_o

5328.3.2006 10:28

Because CloneDVD is part of slysoft and this is a slysoft fourm.lol. And I think there is an exception with slysoft. I think thats it .Ask a mod just to be sure.

5428.3.2006 10:30

"WARNING, WARNING, Will Robinson, Danger, Danger." I've seen this before. "Discounts on our software!" Then, BANG! They're out of business. Witness: Slysoft CloneCD, "Goodbye!" These companies have a way of knowing their time is up. But, just before we go, let's see if we can "discount" our way to a few more bucks. I own the DVD software and its great, but Slysoft may be hearing MPAA "footsteps" as they must have heard RIAA footsteps to discontinue CloneCD. This may be the end of support for this product. Witness: 321 Studios "DVD X Copy" and DVD Decrypter.

5528.3.2006 10:42

skipper54 I have just checked it out on the internet and i think you might be right.Wounder if that is why slysoft has not been updating their products in a while.It was going to happen sooner or later. Oh well,they were good while they lasted.

Thanks to DVDBack23 for making my signature.

5628.3.2006 21:09

nero_123 ^^

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.

---
Check out my crappy creations

5728.3.2006 22:04

Idiots, SLysoft has offered these discounts for as long as I can remember every few months. CloneCD hasnt been discontinued. MPAA have no rights outside of the US. Yours laws are f*cked but the rest of the world gets a fair deal. Slysoft cant be shut down.

5828.3.2006 22:08

AIM2Shame its not just the US anymore other contries are following suit with dumb and worse laws.

---
Check out my crappy creations

5929.3.2006 0:34

Not where slysoft is located though, on a nice little island known for its lawless lands and tax haven.

6029.3.2006 5:43

So ZIppyDSM what skipper54 said about slysoft,Is it true or what. I just want to hear what ZIppyDSM has to say.thanks

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 29 Mar 2006 @ 5:45

Thanks to DVDBack23 for making my signature.

6129.3.2006 6:32

Slysoft isn't going anywhere. It's still there along with CloneCD. http://www.slysoft.com/en/ Good grief, when I purchased AnyDVD, the discount was $10, not $5.

6229.3.2006 6:35

Ok everyone forget what skipper54 and I said about slysoft leaving. Thanks mackdl

Thanks to DVDBack23 for making my signature.

6329.3.2006 14:47

So how do you take advantage of this offer?

6429.3.2006 20:08

@dvdmixer Here's the info. Please note, I purchased AnyDVD last year when the discounts were more. The discounts for each item is now $5. I am happy to see their site now says free lifetime updates with any of their products. Remember they also have a 21 day "try before buy". http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/7410.cfm

6519.9.2006 14:19
caustin73

promotion code afterdawn does not work when i try to purchase it

6619.9.2006 20:03

The offer is valid until 2nd April 2006.

6720.9.2006 7:47

I believe this was the last discount offers, which expired July 24th.

Slysoft has been fairly regular with their promotions, so I would suspect another one soon.

caustin73, you could always contact them. Use the common enquiry in the dropdown.

681.6.2008 15:04

Edited for content that violates forum rules (CAPS LOCK & misinformation).

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 02 Jun 2008 @ 18:42

691.6.2008 15:34

Originally posted by CR8VDO:
ALL SLYSOFT IS HORRIBLE SOFTWARE. DOESN'T WORK RIGHT MOST OF THE TIME AND SUPPORT IS NON-EXISTANT AND FORUM IS FULL OF LOSERS. I RECOMMEND STAYING FAR AWAY FROM THESE CLOWNS. THEY ARE A RIP-OFF ORGANIZATION!
Thanks for digging up a two year old thread to let us know how you feel...now kindly turn off your caps lock.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 01 Jun 2008 @ 15:35

701.6.2008 15:36

Originally posted by LOCOENG:
Originally posted by CR8VDO:
speaking of which whats the latest AD/Sly soft offer?

---