Reminder: AfterDawn is hiring!

Written by Petteri Pyyny (Google+) @ 29 Nov 2006 12:27 User comments (9)

Reminder: AfterDawn is hiring! Just wanted to post a reminder that the deadline for applications to our open staff writer positions is approaching.
To get the details about the position and how to apply, read this article.

130.11.2006 7:16

thats great and all but I am a idiot without a editor to double check my grammar or some crap I would not be a worth while staff member I might have a ton of free time but I lack brains....ne?

21.12.2006 16:34
frankacne

Worry not Zippy, a man who recognises his own foolishness has already taken the first major step towards wisdom. If only others could do the same.

32.12.2006 12:16

You could always collab, Zippy. Or just use the beautifully useful "Check Spelling/Grammar" tool. I agree though, a lot of people here would make great staff writers, if only they were better writers.

42.12.2006 13:24

CiDaemon the trouble with spell check....sometimes even it dose not know what I am saying...and that leaves us both confused...

52.12.2006 16:18

Software that dosen't account for human stupidity? I think a bug-fix is in order.

Brilliant!

62.12.2006 16:25

CiDaemon
Killing bugs of any kind will always make a few more harder to kill.....so yes computers will one day be as "dim" as us :P

Copyright infringement is nothing more than civil disobedience to a bad set of laws. Lets renegotiate them.

---
Check out my crappy creations

77.12.2006 15:34
J_Bone

drd you must hire me as a staff member, because english is the only class that i am good at in school and my essay's are fantastic.

830.12.2006 10:12

Sales@afterdawn contacted me telling me they might be interested in hiring me, and I wanted to respond saying that I wanted to meet with people to find out more information, but I didn't know how to get in contact with the right people (the email never said).

930.12.2006 12:16

What do they sell here...? ;)

Brilliant!