Subscribe to AfterDawn's weekly newsletter.
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
With SE you can easily adjust the start time of the subtitle if it is out of sync with the movie.
- VISUALLY sync/adjust (start pos and speed) a subtitle.
- Export to/import from html (for online translation)
- Visual translation helper
- Adjust all subtitle times
- Adjust display time
- Remove text for hear impaired
- Convert between MicroDVD, SubRib, Substation Alpha, SAMI, and more
- Fix line numbering, casing, spaces, long lines, and invalid display time
- Split / append subtitles
- Spell checker: English and Danish included. Dutch dictionary exists in the TJanSpeller zip file
subtitle edit sync adjust subtitles visual timing
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)