Subscribe to AfterDawn's weekly newsletter.
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
Web browsers offer a feature to store a users' login credentials for websites they frequently visit. This tool can find and extract that information from these browsers at once. It supports Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Chrome Canary, Opera, Safari and Flock Browser.
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted passwords from popular web browsers.
- Comes with both GUI interface as well as Command-line version.
- Right Click Context Menu to quickly copy the password
- Recover password of any length and complexity.
- Automatically discovers all supported Applications and recovers all the stored passwords.
- Sort feature to arrange the recovered passwords in various order to make it easier to search through 100's of entries.
- Save the recovered password list to HTML/XML/Text file
- Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly GUI interface.
- Support for local Installation and uninstallation of the software.
browser password decryptor firefox google chrome canary internet explorer
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)