Subscribe to AfterDawn's weekly newsletter.
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
- 3 different test types
- CPU = no RAM tested, alot of heat generated on the CPU, errors are usually CPU-centered
- RAM = Maximum error detection, tests the whole chain CPU-Chipset-Memory
- Mix = CPU and RAM alternated
- 3 tests modes
- Auto = 1h long Mix test
- Custom (Infinite) = Infinite loop of the test type of your choice
- Custom (fixed) = A test of the type of your choice, and of a duration of your choice
- Integrated monitoring and System information thanks to CPU-Z and HWmonitor engine
- external Monitoring Program support through plugins (Everest, Speedfan, and many more)
- Graph output showing temperatures and voltages of your computer
occt overclocking checking tool
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)