Subscribe to AfterDawn's weekly newsletter.
Version history for Recuva (Slim)
Changes for v1.41.537 - v1.43.623
- Added recovery of Alternate Data Streams.
- Improved support for files larger than 4GB.
- Filters are now applied dynamically with significant improvement in memory usage.
- Filters added to "Save as file list" feature.
- NTFS permissions are now reported correctly.
- Improved reporting for failed zero byte files.
- Improved accuracy of recovery potential for JPEGs.
- Improved handling of free space during recovery.
- Improved support for multiple monitors.
- Minor GUI improvements.
Changes for v1.40.525 - v1.41.537
- Added content searching for specific text in deleted files.
- Added regular expression matching to the filter.
- Added preliminary support for Windows 8.
- Improved support for BartPE (added new folder creation).
- Fixed filter drop down highlight issue.
- Improved recovery of compressed files from drives with non-standard cluster size.
- Many minor UI improvements.
- Latvian language added.