Version history for Spotify
Changes for v0.9.8.217 - v0.9.8.296
Changes for v0.9.0 - v0.9.0.133
- Fixed internal issues that were causing interruptions these last couple of days
- What's new in this version (0.9.0.129):
- Fixed the issue where it wasn't possible to change the offline cache location
- What's new in this version (0.9.0.128):
- Fixed the crash issues that were affecting the first 0.9.0 (below)
- Fixed the issue where the filter bar sometimes showed up without textbox
Changes for v0.4.3.426.g698a58c3 - v0.4.7.128
- Playlists have always been central to the Spotify service and with the recent introduction of Spotify social we’ve seen millions of playlists be shared between friends and family. With millions of great playlists being created and shared we’ve looked to make it even easier for Spotify users to manage them with today’s introduction of playlist folders in this Spotify update.
- To create a playlist folder, simply go to the File -> New playlist folder or click the “+” symbol near the top left side of your screen. Once you’ve created a folder you can just drag and drop existing playlists into it and even create folders within folders to better organise your music.
- Alongside playlist folders - which up till now has been one of our users’ most requested features - we’re also introducing a number of other cool new features in this latest update, including:
- Official Spotify Twitter updates will appear for all users in the Feed to keep you up-to-date on all the latest Spotify and music news
- A new look and feel for the Search view. Artist and album images are shown to make the search view more visually arresting
- Newly-added picture of playlist subscribers to the header of each playlist, so users can see at a glance who’s subscribed.
- Support for Windows 7 Snap, Jump list and Taskbar features
- Added “Send to Windows Live” option
Changes for v0.3.23 - v0.4.3
- Fscebook integration
- Easier playlist sharing
- Wireless sync for mobile devices
- Support for locally available audio files (MP3, etc)