AmoK Playlist Copy (portable) v2.06
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
This can help with moving entire playlists to a new location even if the source audio is in many different directories or even on different drives.
- Copies files of a playlist to a folder/mp3-player/usb-stick/...
- Copies to targetdir%albumname% (optional)
- Keep original structure of folders or flatten them
- Keep order of playlist through numbering of files (01-...; 02-...; 03...)
- Alphabetic sorting (optional)
- Import and Export of Winamp Playlists (*.m3u; *.pls), Windows Media Player Playlists (*.wpl), iTunes und Foobar playlists
- Edit the Playlists
- Add additional files
- Drag & Drop Support
- Filter certain files
- Show and edit ID3-Tags
- Integrated audio player
- Use of external audio player possible
- Import playlist of currently running winamp
- 100% freeware
NOTE: This is a portable version of the tool that does not require an installation.
amok playlist copy pls folders directories portable
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)