Pazera Free Audio Extractor (portable 64-bit) v2.10
Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
If you have music videos then this tool can help you to get playable audio files from them.
- Supported input formats: AVI, MPG, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, RMVB, M2TS, VOB, MP4, 3GP, WEBM, DIVX, XVID, MPEG, MPE, ASF, M4V, QT, 3GPP, 3G2, 3GP2, MKA, SWF (uncompressed), F4V, F4P, F4A, F4B, DAT, RM, OGM, OGV, AMV, DVR-MS, MTS, WTV, WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, MPC, MPA, MP2, WMA, FLAC, SHN, APE, OGG, M4A, WV, AMR, AIFF, VIDEO, M4R, MP4V, MP1, M4B, OGA, DTS, GSM, QCP, RA, VQF, THD, TRUEHD, TRUE-HD, DTSHD, DTS-HD, AVS.
- Supported output formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, M4A, AC3, FLAC, WAV.
- The possibility of extracting the original audio tracks from a video files without loss of sound quality.
- The possibility of extraction/conversion any audio track from video files containing multiple audio tracks.
- Many predefined profiles. The users can create custom profiles.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thus, the program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- The ability to save encoder commands to BAT file.
- The program has a built-in support for multiple languages. Current version supports Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Serbian, Spanish, Turkish.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. There are no limitations, adware, spyware etc.
NOTE: This portable 64-bit application requires no installation.
pazera free audio extractor mp3 aac ac3 wma ogg flac
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)