Vista / Win2k / Win7 / Win98 / WinME / WinNT / WinXP
- Watch movies with AC3 and DTS audio tracks
- Listen multi-channel (AC3/DTS) AudioCD
- Playback WAV files with AC3/DTS content, ripped from multi-channel AudioCD without any conversion of these files.
- Playback raw .AC3 and DTS files (with help of AC3File filter)
- Up-mix any audio track (even plain stereo) up to 6 channels
- Down-mix any audio track to any number of channels (to match your speaker configuration)
- If you have an external Dolby ProLogic decoder, you may use ProLogic down-mix to help DPL decoder to extract surround information
- Watch movies under poor hearing conditions (noisy environment, weak speakers, ...)
- Decrease dynamic range to watch movies at night
- Apply time shift to the audio track to synchronize audio with video.
- Adjust gain of every input/output channel independently to compensate loudness differences
- Adjust time delays for every channel to compensate different distances to loudspeakers.
- Passthrough AC3 and DTS over SPDIF without any change to external decoder
- Encode any audio to AC3 and transmit it over SPDIF
- USB sound cards supported
winampac3 winamp ac3 dts spdif playback play
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)