FairStars Audio Converter v2.00
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
It supports single or batch audio encoding and has some built in editing features, such as normalization and support ID3 tags for metadata information.
- Convert WAV, RealMedia(RM, RA, RAM, RMJ, RMVB), AIF, AIFF, AIFC, AU, Creative VOC, PVF, PAF, IFF, SVX, APE, FLAC, OGG, VQF, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, M4A, M4B, AAC, AMR(AMR-NB + AMR-WB), WMA, WMV, ASF To WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A(MP4 Audio), AMR(AWB), VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE ,WAV formats with different settings.
- Fast Conversion Speed: audio format conversion is performed directly without any temporary files, and thus enables high converting speed and economy of hard disk resource.
- Batch audio files conversion:You can convert many files in one batch regardless of their source formats.
- Support automatic volume adjustment(normalization) when converting.
- Support automatic saving ID3 Tags when converting, and also support ID3 tags display and edit.
- Support Drag and Drop: supports dragging and dropping files or folders from the File Explorer into the window of FairStars Audio Converter.
- Explorer-like file input dialog: allows you to navigate through supported files on your computer and add them to File List easily and quickly.
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface.
NOTE: Has 180 seconds limitation until registered.
fairstars audio converter audio converter convert audio wav realmedia(rm ra ram
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)