Pazera FLAC to MP3 v1.1
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
If you have one large FLAC file with a CUE sheet, this tool can separate it into separate audio tracks. You can convert from the lossless FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) format to MP3 for more convenience.
- Converting FLAC files to MP3 or WAV.
- CUE Splitter - Extract audio tracks from the Audio CD images into MP3 or WAV files based on the CUE sheet.
- Supported character encoding in CUE files: ANSI, ASCII, UTF-8 Little Endian, UTF-8 Big Endian, UTF-16 Little Endian, UTF-16 Big Endian.
- Supported input formats of audio files defined in the CUE sheets: FLAC, WAV, MP3, APE, SHN, WV, TTA, MPC, OGG, WMA.
- MP3 compression using the latest version of the LAME encoder.
- Support for all the LAME encoder presets.
- Copying metadata (tags) from FLAC and CUE files to the generated MP3 files.
- A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
- The ability to customize encoding parameters: bitrate mode (CBR, ABR, VBR), audio bitrate, audio sampling frequency, number of audio channels, volume, time range.
- The ability to save encoder commands to BAT file.
- Adding files to the file list by Drag and Drop.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files.
- Thus, the program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- The program has a built-in support for multiple languages. Current version supports English, Greek, Japanese, Polish.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations.
pazera flac to mp3 lossless lossy
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)