Pazera FLAC to MP3 (portable) v1.1
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
If you have one large FLAC file with a CUE sheet, this tool can separate it into separate audio tracks. You can convert from the lossless FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) format to MP3 for more convenience.
- Converting FLAC files to MP3 or WAV.
- CUE Splitter - Extract audio tracks from the Audio CD images into MP3 or WAV files based on the CUE sheet.
- Supported character encoding in CUE files: ANSI, ASCII, UTF-8 Little Endian, UTF-8 Big Endian, UTF-16 Little Endian, UTF-16 Big Endian.
- Supported input formats of audio files defined in the CUE sheets: FLAC, WAV, MP3, APE, SHN, WV, TTA, MPC, OGG, WMA.
- MP3 compression using the latest version of the LAME encoder.
- Support for all the LAME encoder presets.
- Copying metadata (tags) from FLAC and CUE files to the generated MP3 files.
- A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
- The ability to customize encoding parameters: bitrate mode (CBR, ABR, VBR), audio bitrate, audio sampling frequency, number of audio channels, volume, time range.
- The ability to save encoder commands to BAT file.
- Adding files to the file list by Drag and Drop.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files.
- Thus, the program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- The program has a built-in support for multiple languages. Current version supports English, Greek, Japanese, Polish.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations.
NOTE: This portable version comes with no installer.
pazera flac to mp3 lossless lossy portable
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)