Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter (64-bit) v1.1
Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
- Converting video and audio files to MP4.
- Supported input formats: AVI, MPG, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, RMVB, M2TS, VOB, MP4, 3GP, WEBM, DIVX, XVID, MPEG, MPE, ASF, M4V, QT, 3GPP, 3G2, 3GP2, MKA, SWF (uncompressed), F4V, F4P, F4A, F4B, DAT, RM, OGM, OGV, AMV, DVR-MS, MTS, WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, MPC, MPA, MP2, WMA, FLAC, SHN, APE, OGG, M4A, WV, AMR, AIFF.
- Supported video encoders: H.264 (x264), XviD.
- Supported audio encoders: AAC (Advanced Audio Coding), MP3 (Lame).
- Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 encoder.
- The ability to convert any audio stream from a video file with multiple audio tracks.
- A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
- A large number of encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, display aspect ratio, frames per second (fps), number of audio channels, audio sampling, volume, changing the resolution, scaling and cropping the image, deinterlacing, and others.
- Possibility of 2-pass encoding.
- The ability to save encoder commands in a BAT file.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thanks to this program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- The program has a built-in support for multiple languages. Current version supports Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Serbian, Spanish, Turkish.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations, does not add to the generated files "watermarks", etc.
pazera mp4 converter avi mkv
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)