Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
FLV files are commonly used in the Internet by such services as YouTube or Google Video.
The most important features:
- Conversion FLV and SWF to AVI or MPG.
- Supported video codecs: XviD, DivX 3, H.264, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV.
- Supported audio codecs: Lame (MP3), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM 16-bit.
- Generating video files compatible with the MPEG-1 (VCD) / MPEG-2 (DVD) standard.
- Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in FLV files: Flash/Sorenson, H.264, MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG-2.5 Layer 3, ADPCM, AAC etc.
- 2-pass encoding which will improve the video qaulity.
- Don't need any installation. Just extract ZIP archive and click flvtoavi.exe file.
- Portability. This program doesn't use system registry and can be run from portable devices. All settings are written to INI file.
- Supported languages: english, polish.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. There are no limitations, watermarks, adware, spyware etc.
pazera free flv avi converter swf mpeg
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)