OpenELEC (RaspberryPi-2 / Pi-3 Build, Disk Image) v8.0.4
- It's completely free!
- A full install is only 90-125MB using only minimal hardware requirements
- Simple installers & diskimages for HDD, SSD, Compact Flash, SD card, USB etc.
- Now one generic build for Nvidia, AMD, Intel based on x64/x86-64 hardware
- Separate builds for Raspberry Pi and Apple TV (upto v4.2.1, now deprecated)
- Freescale iMX6 ARM builds for Cubox-i, CuboxTV and Hummingboard boxes
- Simple configuration through the Kodi & OpenELEC interfaces
- Plug and Play external storage
- File sharing via the SAMBA file protocol out-of-the-box
This version of OpenELEC is built for the RaspberryPI-2.
media center easy simple minimal kodi xbmc
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)