Rename Master v3.14
Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
It is designed to rename multiple files with a just few clicks. Anyone that has worked with websites, file archives, or collections of music, videos, or pictures has probably spent way too much time renaming hundreds of files.
- Intelligent number sorting
- Full Unicode filename support
- File and folder renaming
- Custom filelist columns
- Subfolder Scanning to rename files in multiple folder
- Renaming Variables for JPEG/MP3/Video tags, file properties, counters, and more
- Scripts to save commonly used renaming options
- [*] and [?] command prompt style wildcards, or full Regular Expression support
- Optional Explorer integration for right-clicking on files/folders or using "Send To"
- Case Changing and Textfile importing
- Command line options for batch renaming
rename master file renaming
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)