Internet Explorer 9 for Windows 7 (64-bit) v9
9 reasons to get Internet Explorer 9
Internet Explorer 9 provides the best web experience for Windows. Here are the top reasons why you should get it today.
- 1 It's all-around fast - hardware-accelerated text, video, and graphics speed up performance and make websites perform like programs that are installed on your computer.
- 2 Streamlined and simplified design - gives you the basic controls you need and puts the focus on your websites.
- 3 One-click access to your favorite sites - with Pinned Sites, you can get to your favorite sites directly from the Windows taskbar without having to open your browser first.
- 4 A combined search and Address bar - one place to either navigate to a website or start a search.
- 5 Redesigned New Tab page - now you have quick access to the sites you visit most often, and you can also reopen closed tabs or your last browsing session, or start an InPrivate Browsing session.
- 6 Integration with Windows 7 - with Snap, Pinned Sites, Jump Lists, and thumbnail preview controls, Internet Explorer 9 and Windows 7 bring you the best web experience for Windows.
- 7 Improved add-on management - Add-on Performance Advisor tells you if an add-on is slowing down your browser and allows you to disable or remove it, helping ensure that your browser stays fast over time.
- 8 Helps control your privacy - Tracking Protection enables you to limit the browser's communication with certain websites to help keep your information private.
- 9 Keeps your downloads in order - Download Manager keeps a running list of the files you download from the Internet, notifies you if a file could be malicious, and allows you to pause and restart a download.
ie internet explorer web browser www
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)