Vista / Win2k / WinNT / WinXP
The key features of the product are:
- Disk and partition monitor. With the disk and partition monitor you can control your hard disks or network drives.
- Directory monitor (disk quota). The directory monitor controls the size of your local or network directories.
- NT, 2000, XP event log monitor. Do not miss an important event log message with help of the the event log monitor.
- Dr. Watson monitor. Keep informed about program failures on your system.
- Application monitor. Create a black and white list for applications and control which program is running on your system.
- CPU monitor. Control the CPU usage of your system and react if anything is wrong.
- System service monitor. Control the system services and start or stop automatically.
- File monitor. Get informed when a specific file has been changed.
- Http monitor. Get informed if a specific web page returns an error.
- Log file monitor. Get all new entries of specified log file.
- TCP/IP connection monitor. Check if a specified computer is available or unavailable and get informed if the status has changed.
- Fragmentation monitor. Control the fragmentation level of your volumes and start defragmentation automatically.
- Memory monitor. Control RAM usage and get informed if your system is running out of memory.
- Running as system service. Run CheckSystem as a system service which means no user has to be logged on.
- Html Report Engine. Create a tidy and clearly arranged html report with detailed information and upload via ftp.
- Notification system. Get informed via e-mail or DirectMessage if anything is wrong on your PC or server.
checksystem disk monitor directory event log watson application
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)