Intel Processor Identification Utility v5.00
Vista / Win2k / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
The main features of the utility are available via the menu items at the top of the screen:
- The Frequency Test section of the utility provides information regarding the operating status of the selected processor.
- The CPU Technologies section of the utility displays the Intel processor technologies and features present in the selected processor.
- The CPUID Data section of the utility identifies the Intel processor(s) in the system.
- The Save feature enables the processor information to be saved into a text file.
- The Web Update feature enables updating to the latest version of the Intel Processor Identification Utility.
- The Intel Processor Identification Utility is not intended to identify microprocessors manufactured by companies other than Intel.
Microsoft Windows XP, and Microsoft Windows 2000 users: For successful installation and use with Microsoft Windows XP, and Microsoft Windows 2000, it is required that the user have system administrative rights.
intel processor identification cpu cpuid information features
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)