Version history for AOMEI PE Builder
Changes for v1.5 - v2.0
- Support to download Windows 10 recovery environment to create a Windows PE bootable media.
- Support to cancel the operation during the process of creating a Windows PE bootable media.
- Added dual-boot function: a Windows PE bootable media supports both EFI and Legacy BIOS boot modes.
- Now AOMEI PE Builder fully support Windows 10/Vista/XP.
- Update built-in tools.
- Fixed some known issues.
Changes for v1.4 - v1.5
- Add more universal drivers into WinPE, such as USB, SCSI adapter, HDC, NET driver, etc.
Changes for v1.3 - v1.4
- Support for creating a Windows PE bootable media on Windows 8.1.