Version history for Internet Friendly Media Encoder (64-bit)
Changes for v7.6 - v7.7
- [new] Enable/Disable verbose log
- [fixed] Broken version detection that always return true.
- [fixed] Prevent save a blank project.
- [fixed] Make a duplicate file if exist. example: File Name (1).mkv
Changes for v7.5 - v7.6
- [new] Support Burn subtitle into video (Hard Sub) [FFmpeg with --libass enable]
- [new] Add folder import (recursively find media file)
- [new] Queue/List now can save just like previous version
- [new] Added legacy codec for older device support
- [new] Added M2TS output support
- [fixed] Plugins script: value now can have prefix & postfix (eg: 128k instead of 128000)
- [fixed] Audio channel now give meaningful text instead of numbers
- [fixed] Media settings cannot save (revert to default) when select different target format item
- [change] Update x265 version 2.6+13 (64-bit only)
- [change] Rename included preset to friendly name :)
- [chnage] More branding support
- [change] Target Format now using "DropDown" selection
- NOTE: Previous version Encoding Preset script cannot work in this new version, please edit before use.
Changes for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- [new] Adding 12bit encoding support!
- [new] Audio tracks now can drop if not wanted to add final encoded file
- [new] Video now can skip encoding (applicable when source is HEVC)
- [new] --force-avs arguments for force AviSynth script added to queue (just in case IFME did not detect)
- [fixed] Wrong extension file which is benchmark extension was a notepad
- [fixed] MediaInfo didn't detect (Linux)
- [fixed] Missing audio mixing
- [fixed] Selecting profiles except "< new >" then add video result will follow profiles configuration
- [fixed] Temp folder not removed when closing IFME
- [fixed] Prevent empty string from launch a process/visit web
- [fixed] Git issue #35 #36 #37 #38 (told by forkicks)
- [fixed] Git issue #41 When type text into the ratefactor textbox, the characters are entered in the wrong order (told by forkicks)
- [fixed] Unable to open "Option" window due to error
- [fixed] Git issue #42, open queue list, which queue file not exist cause IFME to crash.
- [fixed] Prevent user enter invalid input
- [fixed] Prevent user add media via network location (PCNAME)
- [fixed] Prevent user set output folder via network location (PCNAME)
- [fixed] Git issue #45, destination folder path did not save
- [fixed] Git issue #46 and #47
Changes for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- [fixed] Half way encoding (decoder issue)
- [fixed] Failed to read stream mapping
- [fixed] Ask updater not to delete, just overwrite.
Changes for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- Today IFME 4.9.1 has been release, cover so many critical bug and error, especially "Variable Frame Rate" video, other error that video under CQP and BitRate based cannot be encoded. If you using Windows, you can start installing Nero AAC! just check at our Addons page!
Changes for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- From here, IFME changed to new flat design icon.
- [added] German translation by Criz
- [added] Greek translation by mikroner
- [added] Arabic translation by Ani Moy (The Leader)
- [added] Spanish translation by Francisco Pozo 'DJ FrANKy EHP
- [fixed] Missing temporary folder check, reported by: fb.com/RainOfHappiness