Version history for Jubler for Mac OS X
Changes for v5.0.6 - v6.0.2
- Fix MPlayer issues with OSX and Windows.
Changes for v5.0.5 - v5.0.6
- Mac OS X only version. Fix packaging issues and updated to latest java launcher.
Changes for v5.0.1 - v5.0.5
- Double-click on project properly works. Support CPM in main subtitle view. Fixed Regular expressions. Fix select-all.
Changes for v5.0 - v5.0.1
- Fix Preferences/About menu issue with Windows and Linux. Support older JRE and PPC under Mac OS X.
Changes for v3.9.6 - v4.0
- Auto-update support.
- Jubler is able to smart update with minimum user interaction.
- Improved time fixed tool for overlapping subtitles.
- Improved FFMPEG color model.
Changes for v3.9.5 - v3.9.6
- Improved Google translator parsing engine.
- Fixed compile issues with ffmpeg under OS X 10.4.
- Fixed Linux GTK L&F bug with time-spinner under Java 6.0.
Changes for v3.9.0 - v3.9.5
- Autosave/recovery of changed subtitles.
- Automatic translate of subtitles through Google.
- Updated to latest FFMPEG. Small GUI improvements.
- Better SRT support. Minor bug fixes and enhancements.