Version history for Net Transport (ANSI, 95/98/ME)
Changes for v2.92.540 - v2.93.550
- Rewrote the inbuilt "URL-Sniffer" to detect SHOUTcast Radio Stations, YouTube video sharing website.
- Added support for RTMP to this type of Flash whose video codec was H264 and audio codec was AAC.
- Fixed a bug that RTMP sometimes never put the downloaded steams together into a full Flash file.
- Improved support for RapidShare. You can download published URL along with your username and password directly without logging in firstly.
- Removed this feature showing the number of files and total size of the selected tasks, which slowed down the main program very significantly.
- Modified that unchecking "Always send URLs as UTF-8" would handle the destination filename and its path as ANSI.
Changes for v2.91a.532 - v2.92.540
- Improved RTMP protocol according to Adobe official specification.
- Fixed a bug that the downloaded MP4 file might have no sound.
- Added magnet URI support for BT, a link on a web page only containing the info hash.
Changes for v2.91.531 - v2.91a.532
- Fixed a bug that switching to Japanese environment would make program crash.
- Fixed a bug that you could not restart streaming tasks again.
- Fixed a bug for eMule that parsing ed2k link incorrectly would make program crash.
- Added a handler for ed2k link.
Changes for v2.90a.515 - v2.91.531
- Issued 2.91, a new VS2005 like User Interface. I used VC2008 Feature Pack to modify the main user framework, especially FTPTransport was changed much thoroughly. I fixed some not very perfect places about Feature Pack, but I am sure that bugs are still existed in the new UI, if you find, please let me know, thank you.
Changes for v2.90.510 - v2.90a.515
- Fixed a security issue that eMule login request handling probably made memory overflow. With a specially crafted request, a remote attacker can potentially cause arbitrary code execution.
- Modified "Quick Connect" bar to hide password.
- Added a feature for combining Flash or MP4 movies that you could add files by dropping.
Changes for v2.89.502 - v2.90.510
- Added a feature to combine a couple of Flash or MP4 movies into one file. At presently the supported Codecs for MP4 are H264, AAC.
- Changed the passive listener from multiple threads to single thread for BT and eMule, which can not only spare the System Resources but also have no effect on transmission.
- Fixed a bug for BT that program could not process a certain UTF-8 type of seed file.
- Added an option to split songs by its title respectively for Shoutcast.
- Modified code to reduce the memory usage significantly when loading eMule peer nodes.
- Updated help manual.
Changes for v2.88.488 - v2.89.502
- Added French manual.
- Added support for RTMP/RTMPT Encryption protocol.
- Added support for RTMP/RTSP to get this type of MP4 files whose audio format is MPA(MP3).
- Simplified the local destination filename for RTMP.
- Modified "URL-Sniffer" to highlight the entries by color in the result list.
- Modified "URL-Sniffer/Options" to offer more configurations.
- Modified that "URL-Sniffer" would restart when you changed "Options".
- Enhanced that "URL-Sniffer" would add "
" keyword between the application name and the file path while capturing RTMP resources.
- Enhanced that "URL-Sniffer" would append Referer page while capturing HTTP resources.
- Modified "URL-Sniffer" to simplify RTMP result resources.
- Fixed a crash bug for eMule when you closed the program.
Changes for v2.87.480 - v2.88.488
- Smaller SSH code.
- Added support to get LATM-based MPEG-4 Audio file via Darwin/QuickTime Streaming Server.
- Modified CONNECT method to promote successful chance to record streaming via RTMP.
- Fixed a crash bug while BT task was uploading.
- Improved the upload transfer rate for BT.
- Most socket connections were changed from non-blocking mode to blocking mode to improve transfer performance.
Changes for v2.85.460 - v2.87.480
- Improved NTLM authentication algorithm according to Microsoft official specification.
- Improved "URL-Sniffer" to capture UTF-8 encoding URLs for RTMP.
- Prolonged parsing time up to 30 seconds for a single TCP connection to get more resources.
- Added a feature for scheduler to allow you to record streaming every desired minutes. For example, you can record 10 minutes every an hour from 8:00am to 6:00pm. This feature helps to reduce the amount of scheduled entries.
- Fixed a bug that "Seed" and "Step" fields of "Scheduler" dialog could not be set higher than 100.
- Smaller DHT code.
- Modified that when you open BT task by menu "Open Directory", if the BT task downloads a directory, then this action will open that directory, otherwise select the downloaded file.
- Fixed a bug that eMule processed packed packet incorrectly.
- Modified that the torrent seed task downloaded via HTTP would be converted to BT task at once. When the BT task is deleted, the seed file will also be deleted.
- Added an option to allow you to choice preferred cipher for SSH.
- Added CAST-128, RC4 ciphers for SSH.
- Added a feature that you can restart uncompleted tasks.
Changes for v2.84a.458 - v2.85.460
- Added DHT network support for BT.
- Added options to enable/disable KAD and DHT networks respectively.
Changes for v2.83.453 - v2.84a.458
- Fixed a bug that program could not parse RTSP protocol from some SMIL scripts.
- Fixed a fatal bug that "Streaming" > "Locate" was not 24h format.
- Fixed a bug for BT that some trackers perhaps crashed program.
Changes for v2.83.453 - v2.84.456
- Modified that "Decrease" menu of the task would remove the selected connection instead of the last one.
- Added support for more Flash Media Servers.
- Enhanced the combination of partial data files for MP4 to smooth video by comparing more content between two partial parts.
- Modified content of some requests for RTMP protocol.
Changes for v2.82.450 - v2.83.453
- Enhanced the inbuilt "URL-Sniffer" to parse RTMP protocols. The task added by this feature can greatly promote successful chance to record streaming via RTMP.
- Added code to limit the length of the local filename up to 250 bytes.
- Enhanced [MS-RTSP] to recognize more Windows Media Services.
- Fixed a fatal bug that program could not record LIVE streaming via RTMP from some sites.
Changes for v2.81.448 - v2.82.450
- Enhanced the inbuilt "URL-Sniffer" to parse MS-MMSP, RTMP protocols.
- Fixed a bug that [MS-RTSP] could not handle this type of ASF header with padding data.
Changes for v2.80.441 - v2.81.448
- Added code to implement that if you use NetTransport first time, respective two toolbars would be put side by side in the "Download" and "Site-Explorer" tabs.
- Enhanced [MS-RTSP] that if the remote server refuses "OPTIONS" method, program would continue to send "DESCRIBE" method.
- Enhanced [MS-MMSP] to record this type of streaming that only older Windows Media Player (WMP6.4) can play. Please choose "NSPlayer/220.127.116.1137" entry from "Task Properties" -> "Other Settings" -> "Streaming" -> "User-Agent".
- Enhanced [MS-WMSP] to decode the "chunked" transfer-coding.
- Fixed a bug that other connections except the first connection could not use the dynamic URL that generated by the task.
- Added code to recognize these type of URLs including only "new line" without "carriage return".
Changes for v2.72a.437 - v2.80.441
- Added Kademlia network support for eMule.
- Fixed a bug that program could not recognize only one dial-up entry under Vista.
Changes for v2.72.435 - v2.72a.437
- Fixed a bug that the default process of "Customize filename" did rename the destination file incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that WMSP could not process the "close" connection option.
Changes for v2.71.431 - v2.72.435
- Enhanced MMS to start multiple connections after skipping advertisements.
- Added support for WMSP (Windows Media HTTP Streaming Protocol), which was called HTTP method via MMS by us.
- Fixed BASIC authentication not to loop unlimited times when authentication requests fail.
- Fixed NTLM authentication to ensure thread-safe.
- Enhanced the inbuilt "URL-Sniffer" to parse HTTP requests.
Changes for v2.70.428 - v2.71.431
- Enhanced MMS to get clip after filtering advertisements.
- Enhanced the combination of partial data files for MMS tasks to smooth video by recording more content before and after every partial download.
- Added support to get MP4 file via Helix Server. Now program supports only H.264, MP4V video compression and AAC, AMR audio.
Changes for v2.64a.423 - v2.70.428
- Enhanced "Site-Explorer" to browse HTTP server being accessed by username and password pairs.
- Enhanced Digest access authentication for HTTP.
- Added support to get MP4 file via Darwin/QuickTime Streaming Server. Now program supports only H.264, MP4V video compression and AAC, AMR audio.
- Fixed that program could not end streaming when recording via Helix Server v12.
Changes for v2.64.422 - v2.64a.423
- Fixed "esdsbox" format in MP4 file.
Changes for v2.63.415 - v2.64.422
- Used Assembly source code to recompile MD5, SH1, etc algorithms to reduce CPU usage and promote performance for P2P tasks.
- Added a feature that program would append file extension automatically based on streaming protocol after the task finished.
- Added "Monitor Clipboard" item in the context menu of "Drop Zone" floating window.
- Added option "Reserve space on disk for entire file" to allocate the full space when initiating download to limit fragmentation.
- Added support for MP4 file format via RTMP. Now program supports only H.264 (Advanced Video Coding) video compression and AAC audio (MP4A).
- Added support for real-time transport protocol (RTP) via RTSP.
Changes for v2.62.408 - v2.63.415
- Added code to import eMule server list file (server.met).
- Dramatically promoted SSH upload speed.
- Fixed a bug that recording FLV via RTMP would time out at the very beginning.
- Added code to avoid regarding the prerecorded FLASH as the LIVE streaming.
- Enhanced the combination of partial data files for RTMP tasks to smooth video by recording more content before and after every partial download.
- Fixed a bug that the download progress of non-LIVE scheduled task would probably exceed 100%.
Changes for v2.61.405 - v2.62.408
- Added support for Flash Media Server 3 (FMS3).
- Rewrote the combination of partial data files for RTMP tasks to achieve perfect video quality.
- Added code for "Site-Explorer" to browse HTTP sites using zip compression mode.
Changes for v2.60.402 - v2.61.405
- Added support LIVE broadcast for RTMP.
- Enhanced the combination of partial data files for RTMP tasks to smooth video.
- Added support for RTMPT (HTTP tunneling) and RTMPS (over SSL) protocols.
- Enhanced the inbuilt "URL-Sniffer" to capture FLV from SMIL scripts.
- Enhanced the inbuilt "URL-Sniffer" to parse zipped Web pages.
Changes for v2.57.399 - v2.60.402
- Added support for RTMP (Real Time Messaging Protocol) to get FLV file, supported download pause and resume, supported multiple connections download.
- Fixed a bug in RTSP that after being interrupted before the received data was flushed, the task would not be started again.
- Modified that task would continue even if Dial-Up Networking occurs error.
Changes for v2.56a.396 - v2.57.399
- Enhanced "URL Sniffer", more less unnecessary URLs.
- Enhanced ASX and SMIL scripts to parse title, start & end time.
- Added code for BT seed file to handle field "encoding".
- Added code for Clipboard to monitor file extensions.
- Fixed a bug that the task with scheduled entries would still run even if it was not started by schedule option.
- Added option to allow the scheduled task to run once in a period of scheduled time.
- Fixed a bug in FTP that program discontinued after LIST command had met error 501.
Changes for v2.56.395 - v2.56a.396
- Fixed a crash bug about eMule task.
- Modified to uncheck "monitor Clipboard" by default.
Changes for v2.55.392 - v2.56.395
- Fixed that program would crash when recording opaque data via MMS.
- Added option "Customize Cookie".
- Added to show the progress when merging media partial files.
- Added the feature to monitor Clipboard.
- Enhanced to recognize ANSI characters from Clipboard.
- Added upload/download bandwidth for "FTP Transport".
- Fixed a fatal bug that "FTP Transport" show user's login information.
- Added option "User-Agent" for MMS.
- Fixed that "Net Transport" would still check the version upgrade even if you unchecked "Check for new version".
Changes for v2.54.390 - v2.55.392
- Enhanced thread mutex lock.
- Fixed that eMule could not handle uncompleted data packet.
- Updated user manual.
Changes for v2.53.388 - v2.54.390
- Added Metalink Specification (www.metalinker.org), supported verifying SHA-1, MD5, MD4 checksums. Please click URL right "..." button to choose ".metalink" extension to select metalink file in the task dialog; or download .metalink URL directly.
- Fixed that the default "Customize filename" rule renamed the destination file to "index.htm".
- Added option to go on downloading when HTTP server responds "Not Found".
- Added feature for Sniffer to catch Flash URL under Mozilla serial browsers.
Changes for v2.52.386 - v2.53.388
- Fixed a bug issued by 2.52 that BT task could not finish downloading selected files.
- Added the options for P2P disk cache buffer.
- Added the options for the inbuilt "URL Sniffer".
- Fixed that BT task could not run due to the seed task being moved.
- Fixed that program incorrectly handled filename with the escape sequence characters.
Changes for v2.51.384 - v2.52.386
- Added disk cache buffer for P2P task, the default size is 20M per task.
- Fixed that RealMedia file had occasional glitches, a second or two of silence.
- Modified site matching handler, the task without username would do matching process.
- Fixed that you could not click "Connect" button after all eMule servers were disconnected.
- Fixed that NetTransport could not connect to any site under certain condition
Changes for v2.51.383 - v2.51.384
- Fixed a bug that the scheduled task without end time would run at once despite of start time.
Changes for v2.50.380 - v2.51.383
- Added code to let Torrent close passive connections more quickly.
- Restored disk cache buffer for non-P2P task. But this may increase the risk that downloaded file will be occupied when power is off accidentally.
- Added a feature that task can use only its host to match site in the favorite. Normally Transport uses host plus username to match its suitable site.
- Fixed that BT wouldn't start when seed file contained empty folder.
- Added support for running schedule only once a week.
- Added support for FTP to enable UTF8 encoding.
Changes for v2.49.378 - v2.50.380
- Added support for IPv6 except eMule, proxy and UPnP.
- Restored a feature for HTTP to send default Referer request-header.
- Modified HTTP procedure to respond with "Bad Request".
- Fixed that BT incorrectly parsed tracker response.
- Modified BT procedure to open files after connection was established.
- Fixed that deleting BT task made program crashed.
- Fixed the eMule version information.
- Fixed a bug that FTP could not retrieve file size via BIND request.
Changes for v2.48.376 - v2.49.378
- Added code to support SOCKS5 type of proxy for UDP.
- Added a feature for eMule that if connecting to current server was failed, NetTransport would try the next server in the list.
- Added a feature for eMule requesting sources every 30 minutes.
- Fixed a bug that enabling speed limit led P2P tasks to lose their connections.
Changes for v2.47 - v2.48.376
- Fixed some internationalization places.
- Fixed a bug for SOCKS5 type of proxy that program in advance parsed destination domain before connecting to the proxy.
- Fixed some display bugs under Vista.
- Modified that the scheduled tasks, which is a script URL, would download all parsed URLs from the script instead of showing "Select URLs" dialog.
- Modified that when you firstly install NetTransport under Vista, the default download folder was to be pointed to "My Documents\NetXfer".
- Fixed a bug for SSH to handle the current directory correctly.
- Fixed the incorrect command sequence for BT.
Changes for v4.26 - v2.47
- Replaced the old help manual.
- Fixed a bug in judging whether a URL is a Webpage or a file.
- Added IP filter for BT and eMule. Please refer to the new help manual.
- Fixed a bug that a task won't be scheduled when it plans to stop after midnight.
- Added "Type" column in the dialog "Torrent files".
Changes for v2.45 - v4.26
- Fixed a bug that option "Monitor > Wildcard match" made program catch every URL with "?".
- Added option "Automatically connect on startup" for eMule.
Changes for v2.44 - v2.45
- Fixed a bug for RTSP that when recording LIVE, the connection perhaps was lost.
Changes for v2.43 - v2.44
- Fixed a bug for RTSP about unrecognized redirection.
- Moved the keys from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE to HKEY_CURRENT_USER in order to support Vista. For Firefox/Opera user, please upgrade plug-in.
- Show NetTransport IE toolbar on installation.
- Fixed a bug that IE6 context menu transferred the incorrect URL encoding.
- Added code to automatically connect eMule server on startup.
- Modified that the eMule task can do upload service only when task is running. So you must click "Start" button to share your files when these files are done.
Changes for v2.42 - v2.43
- Added support for eMule protocol obfuscation.
- Added global settings tabs for BitTorrent and eMule.
- Changed that BitTorrent tried encryption streaming firstly for active connections.
Changes for v2.41 - v2.42
- Added BitTorrent Message Stream Encryption protocol for passive connections.
- Fixed a bug that RTSP did the wrong process for ANNOUNCE command.
Changes for v2.40 - v2.41
- Fixed a bug in SSH that CHMOD command was used incorrectly.
- Fixed a serious bug that "port mapping" could not support both Torrent and eMule at the same time.
- Added button "More" for eMule.
Changes for v2.30 - v2.40
- Added eMule protocol.
- Fixed a bug that Torrent tasks could not be saved as HTML file.
- Fixed a bug on "Task" dialog that too many threads led program crashed.
- Added code to let Torrent close passive threads more quickly.
- Fixed high CPU usage for Torrent.
Changes for v2.28 - v2.30
- Enhanced to process ASF files with huge header.
- Added "Keyboard Interactive" authentication for SSH.
- Added option "Connection/Stop seeding when done" for BT.
- Added option "Event/Autorun".
- Added option "Event/Run Virus scanner".
- Fixed filename with illegal characters.
- Fixed the wrong BASIC authentication steps for some type of proxy servers.
- Added a new protocol, RTSP cloaked through HTTP. Please check "Task Properties/Other Settings/Streaming/HTTP Streaming".