Version history for Net Transport (Classic)
Changes for v2.96g.686 - v2.96h.690
- Modified code not to send too many requests for one peer at the end of the BT task process.
- Enhanced link click catcher for IE, enabling "Need to be parsed" option would check whether the clicking link is the downloadable resource or not, if yes program would take over it, otherwise let IE open.
- Fixed a bug not to get the huge chunk-size transfer coding data via HTTP.
Changes for v2.96e.670 - v2.96g.686
- Fixed a bug that merging FLV would make program to crash probably due to out of memory.
- Added a feature to obtain UTF-8 filename from "Content-Disposition" field.
- Added a feature to obtain filename from "Content-Type" field.
- Fixed a bug that "Monitor these types" was unavailable.
- Rewrote Firefox/Chrome/Opera plug-in for cookie support.
- Fixed some native languages.
Changes for v2.96d.660 - v2.96e.670
- Added an option for "URL-Sniffer" to capture Content-Types for HTTP.
- Enhanced to recognize Router devices.
- Improved that program had no respond when many tasks were running.
- Modified not to rename "Downloaded" subfolder when switching language.
- Fixed a bug for BT that handling incorrect list properties would make program deadlock.
- Added Cookie while catching links from browsers.
- Fixed a crash on installation when Windows Firewall was disabled.
Changes for v2.96c.620 - v2.96d.660
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" not to process this type of IP packets without content to get more results.
- Restored a feature that RTSP obtained links from SMIL script.
- Added support for RTMP Encryption protocol type 9.
- Fixed a bug that performance degraded when running P2P tasks.
- Fixed a bug that the task database file of x64 program was not fully compatible with x86.
- Fixed a crash about display.
- Enhanced FTP over SSL handshake protocol.
- Changed the default Folder names.
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" to capture an extra field for RTMP.
- Fixed a bug that running P2P tasks made program deadlock.
- Reduced code for HTTP and FTP.
- Fixed a bug that incorrect data type probably made x64 program to crash.
Changes for v2.96b.615 - v2.96c.620
- Enhanced support for Win7/Win2008R2.
- Modified to save streaming via RTMP as Flash Video file instead of MPEG4 file.
- Fixed a bug that SSL probably made program to crash occasionally.
- Improved [MS-RTSP] protocol according to Microsoft official specification
Changes for v2.96a.581 - v2.96b.615
- Added support for Wowza Media Server.
- Added support for Helix Mobile Server version 14.
- Enhanced the combination of partial data files for MP4, which made it possible not to lose a large section of audio and video content.
- Fixed a bug that audio and video of MP4 might be out of sync after downloading.
- Fixed a bug that the downloaded MP4 file might have no sound.
- Fixed a bug for RTMP that sending incorrect protocol control message led the task be in waiting state.
- Modified that RTMP task would continue even if error happened.
- Modified code to get more stream info from session description protocol to help the combination of partial data files for MP4.
- Added an option "use getStreamLength function" to get the length of stream for RTMP.
- Added an option to regard HTTP as LIVE show.
- Added an option to generate new tasks automatically on parsing Playlist/Script file.
- Restored the option "The number of max concurrent tasks".
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" to capture more information about RTMP link to ensure the task can go on.
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" to capture HTTP link with its Cookie.
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" to capture RTSP link with its Cookie.
- Modified to handle "Content-Disposition" field case insensitive.
- Fixed that program could not backup task database file on Win7.
- Fixed that in some cases program could not well download one by one FTP task.
- Improved performance, you could not do anything if there were too many tasks in the "Queue" pane.
Changes for v2.95.566 - v2.96a.581
- Added UPnP indicator in the status bar.
- Added support for the regular RTMP URL.
- Enhanced RTMP Encryption protocol.
- Added code to paste URL from Clipboard when you click "Add batch downloads" dialog.
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" to capture RTSP link with its Referer page.
- Added an option "Retrieve the Cookie of the site before downloading via HTTP".
- Modified that you could customize HTTP header fields.
- Modified the default value of "Data buffer" to 512K.
- Fixed a bug for RTSP that incorrectly processing ANNOUNCE method probably made the task download again automatically.
- Enhanced "Content-Disposition" field.
- Fixed a bug that program could not resume for RapidShare.
- Added code to capture magnet URI.
Changes for v2.94a.560 - v2.95.566
- Fixed a bug for RTMP that program could not record certain of LIVE sites.
- Fixed that program would crash if "piece length" of a torrent file was not a multiple of 16K.
- Fixed that program probably crashed if parsing DNS failed.
- Fixed for new UI that the tool tip control of the Drop-Zone window didn't work if there were too many information to be updated.
Changes for v2.93.550 - v2.94a.560
- Added "SWF verification" feature support for RTMP.
- Fixed a bug for "Site-Explorer" to analyze UTF-8 encoding pages incorrectly.
- Added code to try WMSP (Windows Media HTTP Streaming Protocol) if connecting to Microsoft Media Server timeouted.
- Issued Windows x64 version.
- Fixed a bug that the tool tip for toolbar could not be shown in native language.
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" to capture accurate RTMP link.
Changes for v2.92.540 - v2.93.550
- Rewrote the inbuilt "URL-Sniffer" to detect SHOUTcast Radio Stations, YouTube video sharing website.
- Added support for RTMP to this type of Flash whose video codec was H264 and audio codec was AAC.
- Fixed a bug that RTMP sometimes never put the downloaded steams together into a full Flash file.
- Improved support for RapidShare. You can download published URL along with your username and password directly without logging in firstly.
- Removed this feature showing the number of files and total size of the selected tasks, which slowed down the main program very significantly.
- Modified that unchecking "Always send URLs as UTF-8" would handle the destination filename and its path as ANSI.
Changes for v2.91a.532 - v2.92.540
- Improved RTMP protocol according to Adobe official specification.
- Fixed a bug that the downloaded MP4 file might have no sound.
- Added magnet URI support for BT, a link on a web page only containing the info hash.
Changes for v2.91.531 - v2.91a.532
- Fixed a bug that switching to Japanese environment would make program crash.
- Fixed a bug that you could not restart streaming tasks again.
- Fixed a bug for eMule that parsing ed2k link incorrectly would make program crash.
- Added a handler for ed2k link.
Changes for v2.90a.515 - v2.91.531
- Issued 2.91, a new VS2005 like User Interface. I used VC2008 Feature Pack to modify the main user framework, especially FTPTransport was changed much thoroughly. I fixed some not very perfect places about Feature Pack, but I am sure that bugs are still existed in the new UI, if you find, please let me know, thank you.
Changes for v2.90.510 - v2.90a.515
- Fixed a security issue that eMule login request handling probably made memory overflow. With a specially crafted request, a remote attacker can potentially cause arbitrary code execution.
- Modified "Quick Connect" bar to hide password.
- Added a feature for combining Flash or MP4 movies that you could add files by dropping.
Changes for v2.89.502 - v2.90.510
- Added a feature to combine a couple of Flash or MP4 movies into one file. At presently the supported Codecs for MP4 are H264, AAC.
- Changed the passive listener from multiple threads to single thread for BT and eMule, which can not only spare the System Resources but also have no effect on transmission.
- Fixed a bug for BT that program could not process a certain UTF-8 type of seed file.
- Added an option to split songs by its title respectively for Shoutcast.
- Modified code to reduce the memory usage significantly when loading eMule peer nodes.
- Updated help manual.
Changes for v2.88.488 - v2.89.502
- Added French manual.
- Added support for RTMP/RTMPT Encryption protocol.
- Added support for RTMP/RTSP to get this type of MP4 files whose audio format is MPA(MP3).
- Simplified the local destination filename for RTMP.
- Modified "URL-Sniffer" to highlight the entries by color in the result list.
- Modified "URL-Sniffer/Options" to offer more configurations.
- Modified that "URL-Sniffer" would restart when you changed "Options".
- Enhanced that "URL-Sniffer" would add "
" keyword between the application name and the file path while capturing RTMP resources.
- Enhanced that "URL-Sniffer" would append Referer page while capturing HTTP resources.
- Modified "URL-Sniffer" to simplify RTMP result resources.
- Fixed a crash bug for eMule when you closed the program.
Changes for v2.87.480 - v2.88.488
- Smaller SSH code.
- Added support to get LATM-based MPEG-4 Audio file via Darwin/QuickTime Streaming Server.
- Modified CONNECT method to promote successful chance to record streaming via RTMP.
- Fixed a crash bug while BT task was uploading.
- Improved the upload transfer rate for BT.
- Most socket connections were changed from non-blocking mode to blocking mode to improve transfer performance.
Changes for v2.86.464 - v2.87.480
- Improved NTLM authentication algorithm according to Microsoft official specification.
- Improved "URL-Sniffer" to capture UTF-8 encoding URLs for RTMP.
- Prolonged parsing time up to 30 seconds for a single TCP connection to get more resources.
- Added a feature for scheduler to allow you to record streaming every desired minutes. For example, you can record 10 minutes every an hour from 8:00am to 6:00pm. This feature helps to reduce the amount of scheduled entries.
- Fixed a bug that "Seed" and "Step" fields of "Scheduler" dialog could not be set higher than 100.
- Smaller DHT code.
- Modified that when you open BT task by menu "Open Directory", if the BT task downloads a directory, then this action will open that directory, otherwise select the downloaded file.
- Fixed a bug that eMule processed packed packet incorrectly.
- Modified that the torrent seed task downloaded via HTTP would be converted to BT task at once. When the BT task is deleted, the seed file will also be deleted.
- Added an option to allow you to choice preferred cipher for SSH.
- Added CAST-128, RC4 ciphers for SSH.
- Added a feature that you can restart uncompleted tasks.
Changes for v2.85.460 - v2.86.464
- Improved the transmission performance for SFTP significantly.
- Fixed a bug that program would clear task list. When loading task database file, program probably regarded MMS tasks as Real ones under certain condition.
- Fixed a bug that DHT and KAD opened the same port.
- Improved RTMP protocol according to Adobe official specification.
- Fixed a bug that "URL-Sniffer" got incomplete URL when parsing RTMP protocol.
- Fixed that program would not record MP4 from certain servers via RTMP.
- Enhanced FTP to accept nonstandard reply code from certain servers.
Changes for v2.84a.458 - v2.85.460
- Added DHT network support for BT.
- Added options to enable/disable KAD and DHT networks respectively.
Changes for v2.83.453 - v2.84a.458
- Fixed a bug that program could not parse RTSP protocol from some SMIL scripts.
- Fixed a fatal bug that "Streaming" > "Locate" was not 24h format.
- Fixed a bug for BT that some trackers perhaps crashed program.
Changes for v2.83.453 - v2.84.456
- Modified that "Decrease" menu of the task would remove the selected connection instead of the last one.
- Added support for more Flash Media Servers.
- Enhanced the combination of partial data files for MP4 to smooth video by comparing more content between two partial parts.
- Modified content of some requests for RTMP protocol.
Changes for v2.82.450 - v2.83.453
- Enhanced the inbuilt "URL-Sniffer" to parse RTMP protocols. The task added by this feature can greatly promote successful chance to record streaming via RTMP.
- Added code to limit the length of the local filename up to 250 bytes.
- Enhanced [MS-RTSP] to recognize more Windows Media Services.
- Fixed a fatal bug that program could not record LIVE streaming via RTMP from some sites.
Changes for v2.81.448 - v2.82.450
- Enhanced the inbuilt "URL-Sniffer" to parse MS-MMSP, RTMP protocols.
- Fixed a bug that [MS-RTSP] could not handle this type of ASF header with padding data.
Changes for v2.80.441 - v2.81.448
- Added code to implement that if you use NetTransport first time, respective two toolbars would be put side by side in the "Download" and "Site-Explorer" tabs.
- Enhanced [MS-RTSP] that if the remote server refuses "OPTIONS" method, program would continue to send "DESCRIBE" method.
- Enhanced [MS-MMSP] to record this type of streaming that only older Windows Media Player (WMP6.4) can play. Please choose "NSPlayer/126.96.36.19937" entry from "Task Properties" -> "Other Settings" -> "Streaming" -> "User-Agent".
- Enhanced [MS-WMSP] to decode the "chunked" transfer-coding.
- Fixed a bug that other connections except the first connection could not use the dynamic URL that generated by the task.
- Added code to recognize these type of URLs including only "new line" without "carriage return".
Changes for v2.72a.437 - v2.80.441
- Added Kademlia network support for eMule.
- Fixed a bug that program could not recognize only one dial-up entry under Vista.
Changes for v2.72.435 - v2.72a.437
- Fixed a bug that the default process of "Customize filename" did rename the destination file incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that WMSP could not process the "close" connection option.
Changes for v2.71.431 - v2.72.435
- Enhanced MMS to start multiple connections after skipping advertisements.
- Added support for WMSP (Windows Media HTTP Streaming Protocol), which was called HTTP method via MMS by us.
- Fixed BASIC authentication not to loop unlimited times when authentication requests fail.
- Fixed NTLM authentication to ensure thread-safe.
- Enhanced the inbuilt "URL-Sniffer" to parse HTTP requests.
Changes for v2.70.428 - v2.71.431
- Enhanced MMS to get clip after filtering advertisements.
- Enhanced the combination of partial data files for MMS tasks to smooth video by recording more content before and after every partial download.
- Added support to get MP4 file via Helix Server. Now program supports only H.264, MP4V video compression and AAC, AMR audio.
Changes for v2.64a.423 - v2.70.428
- Enhanced "Site-Explorer" to browse HTTP server being accessed by username and password pairs.
- Enhanced Digest access authentication for HTTP.
- Added support to get MP4 file via Darwin/QuickTime Streaming Server. Now program supports only H.264, MP4V video compression and AAC, AMR audio.
- Fixed that program could not end streaming when recording via Helix Server v12.