Version history for NirSoft BrowsingHistoryView (64-bit)
Changes for v2.30 - v2.35
- Added 'Delete Selected History Records' option (Ctrl+Delete), which allows you to delete individual history records of Chrome and Firefox Web browsers (Including Web browsers that use the same history database of Chrome/Firefox, like Waterfox, SeaMonkey, Vivaldi, and so on...)
- Other Web browsers are not supported.
Changes for v2.25 - v2.30
- Added new columns: 'History File' and 'Record ID'.
Changes for v2.21 - v2.25
- Added support for Waterfox Web browser.
Changes for v1.77 - v1.81
- The 'Web Browser' column now displays 'Internet Explorer 10/11 / Edge' for items of IE10/IE11/Edge (In previous versions it displayed 'Internet Explorer 10')
- Version 1.80:
- Added support for Yandex Web browser.
Changes for v1.76 - v1.77
- The properties window is now larger and resizable.
Changes for v1.75 - v1.76
- Added option to skip duplicate URLs that their visit time difference is less than xx seconds. (In 'Advanced Options' window) Sometimes, A web browser may record a Web page visit multiple times with a difference of a few seconds, even when the Web page was visited only once. This option allows you to hide these duplicate history records.
Changes for v1.68 - v1.69
- Fixed issue: On some systems, BrowsingHistoryView failed to read the history of IE10/IE11 from WebCacheV01.dat
Changes for v1.65 - v1.68
- BrowsingHistoryView now detects the portable version of Firefox if it's running in the background.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.65
- Added support for Opera (Version 15 or later).
Changes for v1.50 - v1.55
- Added 'Save Configuration To File' and 'Load Configuration From File' options.
Changes for v1.43 - v1.50
- Added 'Load history from the specified history files' option in the 'Advanced Options' window.
Changes for v1.42 - v1.43
- Fixed to display date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
Changes for v1.41 - v1.42
- Added /cfg command-line option, which instructs BrowsingHistoryView to use a config file in another location instead if the default config file, for example:
- BrowsingHistoryView.exe /cfg "%AppData%\BrowsingHistoryView.cfg"
Changes for v1.40 - v1.41
- Fixed a bug with displaying IDN URLs (URLs containing non-English characters) from Firefox history.
Changes for v1.36 - v1.40
- Added new data source in the 'Advanced Options' window: Load history from the specified custom folders. In this option, you can select the correct AppData folder, Local AppData folder, and the History folder of the profile you want to inspect.
Changes for v1.35 - v1.36
- Fixed the problem with the 'Advanced Options' window on Windows 2000.
Changes for v1.33 - v1.35
- Added 'Show Advanced Options On Start' option. You can turn off this option if you don't want that the 'Advanced Options' window will appear on every time that you run BrowsingHistoryView.
Changes for v1.32 - v1.33
- Improved the detection of AppData and Local AppData folders when reading the history from external drive.
Changes for v1.31 - v1.32
- Added secondary sorting: When clicking the 'Web Browser' column header, the list is sorted by the 'Web Browser' column, and then by the 'Visit Time' column.
Changes for v1.30 - v1.31
- Added option to get the history from Internet Explorer API, instead of reading the file directly. (Available only when loading the history of the current user).
Changes for v1.26 - v1.30
- Added improved support for Internet Explorer 10, which works smoothly and doesn't require to run BrowsingHistoryView as administrator. There is no need to execute BrowsingHistoryView with any additinal command-line option in order to read the locked file of IE10 (WebCacheV24.dat or WebCacheV01.dat), and the /UseVolumeShadowCopy command-line option added on v1.15 was removed from this version.
- Be aware that during browsing on IE10, you may get corrupted history result, because the database is not fully flushed to the disk.
- Also, be aware that BrowsingHistoryView cannot read a locked IE10 file on a remote network system.
Changes for v1.25 - v1.26
- Fixed bug: When exporting browser history data with /SaveDirect command-line option, BrowsingHistoryView added byte order mark of Unicode, while the file was saved as Ascii.
Changes for v1.21 - v1.25
- BrowsingHistoryView now reads the history of all profiles from Chrome and Chrome Canary Web browsers.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.21
- Fixed bug: BrowsingHistoryView displayed corrupted URLs from partially deleted records of Internet Explorer history file.
Changes for v1.16 - v1.20
- Added support for Chrome Canary and SeaMonkey Web browsers.
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
Changes for v1.15 - v1.16
- Fixed bug: BrowsingHistoryView failed to read some of the history items of Internet Explorer 10.