Version history for NirSoft IPNetInfo (Portable)
Changes for v1.74 - v1.76
- Fixed to filter duplciate IPv6 addresses.
- Fixed the lower pane to switch focus when pressing tab key.
- Version 1.75:
- Fixed IPNetInfo to show the IP addresses range ('From IP' and 'To IP' columns) of ARIN IPv6 addresses (taken from NetRange field).
- Fixed IPNetInfo to show the CIDR of RIPE IPv6 addresses.
Changes for v1.56 - v1.61
- Empty WHOIS responses are now considered as failed.
- Fixed IPNetInfo to detect RIPE IP addresses blocks reassigned back to ARIN.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.56
- The 'IP Address' column is now sorted numerically.
Changes for v1.52 - v1.55
- Added 'Automatically retry failed queries' option.
Changes for v1.51 - v1.52
- Updated the internal countries file (The original countries file was generated on 2004, and some countries were missing...)
Changes for v1.50 - v1.51
- Added new option to the 'Choose IP Addresses' window: Don't filter duplicate IP addresses.
Changes for v1.45 - v1.50
- Added 'CIDR' column.
Changes for v1.40 - v1.45
- IPNetInfo now displays the result as failed if 'Query rate limit exceeded' message is detected.
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
Changes for v1.37 - v1.40
- IPNetInfo now remembers that last size and position of the 'Choose IP Addresses' window.
- Fixed the 'Detect IPv6 addresses' check-box to move with all other fields when resizing the 'Choose IP Addresses' window.