Version history for NirSoft MonitorInfoView
Changes for v1.15 - v1.20
- Added option to display hex dump of the EDID data in the lower pane (View -> Lower Pane)
- Added 'Export EDID To Binary File' option (Ctrl+E).
Changes for v1.13 - v1.15
- Added support for EDID Detailed Timing Descriptor, so MonitorInfoView will display accurate Maximum Resolution information for monitors with high resolution.
- Fixed issue: The properties and the other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.12 - v1.13
- Fixed bug: For some monitors, the Maximum Resolution column displayed the wrong resolution from the display modes list.
Changes for v1.11 - v1.12
- Fixed bug : /HideInactiveMonitors command-line option didn't work when saving the monitors list from command-line.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.11
- Added /HideInactiveMonitors command-line option.