Version history for NirSoft MozillaCacheView
Changes for v1.65 - v1.67
- Fixed bug: MozillaCacheView failed to delete cache files on the new cache structure of Firefox 32.
- Added 'URL Length' column
Changes for v1.61 - v1.65
- Added support for the new cache structure of Firefox 32.
Changes for v1.60 - v1.61
- Fixed bug: MozillaCacheView failed to copy the cache files if 'Save the files in the directory structure of the Web site' option was turned on and the Web site used non-standard TCP port (Instead of port 80).
- Fixed to display date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
Changes for v1.57 - v1.60
- Added 'Load only files larger than...' and 'Load only files smaller than...' options. (In 'Select Cache Folder' window)
Changes for v1.56 - v1.57
- MozillaCacheView crashed on some systems while reading the cache files.
- Fixed issue: The properties and the other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.56
- Fixed issue: MozillaCacheView left multiple files under the temp folder when extracting files compressed with gzip.
Changes for v1.52 - v1.55
- MozillaCacheView now loads the cache items much faster and with less memory usage, especially if you have a large amount of items in the cache.
Changes for v1.51 - v1.52
- Fixed MozillaCacheView to detect the correct cache folder if the user changed it from Firefox config (browser.cache.disk.parent_directory).