Version history for NirSoft MozillaHistoryView
Changes for v1.53 - v1.55
- Added 'URL Length' column.
Changes for v1.52 - v1.53
- Fixed to display local date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
Changes for v1.51 - v1.52
- Fixed a bug with displaying IDN URLs (URLs containing non-English characters).
Changes for v1.50 - v1.51
- Fixed to work with Firefox 22.
Changes for v1.45 - v1.50
- Added Stop menu, which allows you to stop the loading process of the Firefox history.
- When the 'Merge multiple items with identical URLs into one item' is turned on - The 'First Visit Date' is displayed even if there is only a single visit (In previous versions it remained empty).
Changes for v1.44 - v1.45
- Added option to choose the correct installation folder of Firefox (In the 'Select History Filename' window), for using when MozillaHistoryView cannot detect the Firefox installation properly.
- Added /UseFirefoxFolder and /FirefoxFolder command-line options.
Changes for v1.43 - v1.44
- The selected time range is now saved in the .cfg file.
Changes for v1.42 - v1.43
- creased the size of the time range controls, to allow the user to choose AM or PM more easily, when AM/PM time format is defined in the language settings of Windows.