Version history for NirSoft ServiWin
Changes for v1.62 - v1.65
- Added 'Run As Administrator' option (Ctrl+F11), which allows you to easily run ServiWin as administrator on Windows Vista/7/8/2008. You should use this option when you want to change the status of services.
Changes for v1.61 - v1.62
- ServiWin now reads the StartOverride Registry key (Added on Windows 8) when using the offline mode.
Changes for v1.60 - v1.61
- Fixed a crash problem with 'Put Icon On Tray' feature.
Changes for v1.57 - v1.60
- Added 'Put Icon On Tray' option.
Changes for v1.56 - v1.57
- In drivers list, ServiWin now displays the filename and version information, even if the driver path is not specified in the Registry.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.56
- Fixed bug: The 'Add Header Line To CSV/Tab-Delimited File' option didn't affect the result when saving the services list from command-line.
- Fixed the xml file created from /sxml command-line option.
- Fixed the flickering while scrolling the services list.
Changes for v1.50 - v1.55
- Added 'Show Only Non-Windows Services' option, under the Options menu. When it's turned on, ServiWin displays only the services that are not detected as a part of Windows operating system. The detection is made according to the 'Product Name' value.
Changes for v1.48 - v1.50
- Added /LoadFromList command-line option, which allows you to load only the desired services, for example: ServiWin.exe /LoadFromList WZCSVC Spooler Schedule LmHosts Browser RemoteRegistry