Version history for NirSoft WebCookiesSniffer
Changes for v1.25 - v1.27
- WebCookiesSniffer now automatically loads the new version of WinPCap driver from https://nmap.org/npcap/ if it's installed on your system.
- Version 1.26:
- Added 4 columns to the adapters list in the 'Capture Options' window: 'Connection Name', 'MAC Address', 'Instance ID', 'Interface Guid'.
- When using WinPCap driver , WebCookiesSniffer now displays more accurate information in the adapters list of the 'Capture Options' window.
- WebCookiesSniffer now tries to load the dll of Network Monitor Driver 3.x (NmApi.dll) according to the installation path specified in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Netmon3. This change should solve the problem with loading the Network Monitor Driver 3.x on some systems.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.25
- Added 'Copy As Cookies.txt Format' option.
Changes for v1.17 - v1.20
- WebCookiesSniffer now allows you to automatically add it to the allowed programs list of Windows firewall when starting to capture and remove it when you stop capturing. This option is needed when using the 'Raw Socket' capture method while Windows firewall is turned on, because if WebCookiesSniffer is not added to Windows firewall, the incoming traffic is not captured at all.
- WebCookiesSniffer now offers you to run it as administrator (Under Windows Vista/7/8 with UAC) if you start to capture using Raw Sockets method.
Changes for v1.16 - v1.17
- Added 'Copy Cookies String' option.
Changes for v1.15 - v1.16
- Fixed the flickering problem on Windows 7.
Changes for v1.12 - v1.15
- Added 'Load From Capture File' option. Allows you to load a capture file created by WinPcap/Wireshark (Requires the WinPcap driver) or a capture file created by Microsoft Network Monitor driver (Requires the Network Monitor driver 3.x) and displays the captured data in the format of WebCookiesSniffer.
- Added /load_file_pcap and /load_file_netmon command-line options.
- Fixed issue: The properties dialog-box and other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.11 - v1.12
- Fixed bug: When opening the 'Capture Options' dialog-box after Network Monitor Driver 3.x was previously selected, WebCookiesSniffer switched back to Raw Sockets mode.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.11
- Fixed the accelerator key of 'Stop Capture' (F6)
Changes for v1.07 - v1.10
- Added 'Start As Hidden' option. When this option and 'Put Icon On Tray' option are turned on, the main window of WebCookiesSniffer will be invisible on start.