Version history for NirSoft WinPrefetchView
Changes for v1.30 - v1.31
- Fixed to display the 'Full Path' column for Windows 10 prefetch files.
Changes for v1.25 - v1.30
- Added support to the prefetch files of Windows 10 (Be aware that currently WinPrefetchView doesn't detect the correct drive letter on Windows 10 and thus the full path column of the file remains empty).
Changes for v1.21 - v1.25
- Added 'Explorer Copy - Prefetch File' and 'Explorer Copy - Process File' options.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.21
- Fixed to display date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
Changes for v1.15 - v1.20
- Added x64 build.
- Added 'Missing Process' column, which displays 'Yes' if the process file is missing (On 64-bit systems, you must use the x64 build to get accurate result for this column)
Changes for v1.12 - v1.15
- Fixed the 'Run Counter' on the Prefetch files of Windows 8.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
Changes for v1.11 - v1.12
- Fixed bug: The 'Process EXE' column in the upper pane displayed the wrong .exe file in some Prefetch files.
- Fixed issue: The properties and the 'Advanced Options' windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.11
- WinPrefetchView now automatically requires to run as administrator under Windows 7/8/Vista. (Without admin rights, it cannot read the Prefetch folder)