Version history for Pangu9
Changes for v1.2.0 - v1.3.1
- 1. Make untether of iOS 9.1 more stable
- v1.3.0 (2016-03-11)
- 1. Add support for iOS 9.1 devices (64bit only)
- iPhone(iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s),
- iPad( iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad Pro)
Changes for v1.1.0 - v1.2.0
- 1. Bundle latest Cydia with new Patch which fixed failure to open url scheme in MobileSafari
- 2. Fixed the bug that “preferences -> Storage&iCloud Usage -> Manage Storage” keeps spinning
- Notice: Please update "Pangu 9.0.x Untether" and "Patcyh" in Cydia if your device is already jailbroken, without the need to re-jailbreak it
Changes for v1.0.1 - v1.1.0
- 1. Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices
- 2. Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows.
- 3. Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status.
- 4. Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)
- 5. Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
- Notice: please update Pangu 9.0.x in Cydia if your device is already jailbroken, without the need to re-jailbreak it